plants leaves slight yellow

And tha 1 plant still got yellow from middle plant and up, not along the veins just slight yellow patches along the middle of leaves but not along veins and stuff doesnt look 2 bad but dun know what it needs. If i keep flushing and still yellow must need a nutrient.

sounds like leaf chlorosis

and the best way to flush is to flush 3 x the amount of water to medium

eg 20 ltr medium= 60 ltr water..

did u flush the perlite prior to potting up?

im ho id give it a good flu8sh let dry sorta to speak

then apply a good allround food with the ph set correctly

just a suggestion

bil

billo.....its been gettin AN sensi at 5.8 PH just like tha other one sharing same tray but this bastard is playin up.

What ya mean an all round plant food???

im thinking it might need zinc or something, anyway im gonna givem water for a wile to flush maybe giot salts stuck.

60 ltrs dayum how long will it take 2 drink 60ltrs.

billo.....its been gettin AN sensi at 5.8 PH just like tha other one sharing same tray but this bastard is playin up.

What ya mean an all round plant food???

im thinking it might need zinc or something, anyway im gonna givem water for a wile to flush maybe giot salts stuck.

60 ltrs dayum how long will it take 2 drink 60ltrs.

that means one of the plants is more sensitive than the others. it might grow out of it, chances are it will be a fussy bitch all its life though so if the rest of the garden is doing great i would replace the plant.

all round plant food means it has everything the plant could need

salt build up is a nasty bitch that can cause all sorts of problems and flushing is the only way to take care of it lol

flushing 60L of water through a pot doesnt mean the plant drinks it, flushing is watering the plant until the run off from the pot is as clean as the water going in or atleast extremely close anyway. it removes pH imbalances, salt build up, nutrient lock outs, etc. infact flushing a plant will cure most plant issues you are likely to face as it gives the plant a fresh start :bongon:

I would say that the damage as seen in the pic was from about a week ago and that it has been corrected as the new growth on the right looks healthy and doing well.

Rinsing the medium with fresh water is good. B) (never more than 24hrs)(My rule)

Can you post a full size pic , she looks like a healthy plant to me ready to boom boom boom. :rolleyes: