plants leaves slight yellow

that EC should be high enough to grow huge plants, i had some skunk #1's that were 2ft tall and 2ft wide only on 1.4EC and they were as happy as could be :wave:

how often are the plants flushed? none the less if you are having problems with nutes being locked out, pH being out of whack, etc. the best solution is to flush them and gradually build up the nutrient levels again lol

gday

a pic would be very handy

wen i used anvanced nutes nutes

i set the ph at 5.6 in perlite/dwc watever

it is the recomended ph to use from the manufacturers i think

its been a while since i used it tbh

if the leaves that where yellow where from the base of the plant

id guess u needed a transplant,but i dont think thats the case

have u flushed the plants yet??wat size pots u runnin?

all the best

bil

um, i only flushed them for like 1 or 2 days in 6weeks, :D.........So yesterday i gave em plain water again drank it real fast so gave some more......how long do you flush for???

i flush my plants every 2-3 weeks depending on how lazy i am and i flush with an equal amount of water to the pot size so if im using an 10L pot i'll put 10L of water through it lol

fuk 10 lters thats alot........i got 25cm dun know liters.

And tha 1 plant still got yellow from middle plant and up, not along the veins just slight yellow patches along the middle of leaves but not along veins and stuff doesnt look 2 bad but dun know what it needs. If i keep flushing and still yellow must need a nutrient.