Hermi question

i dont get this...

if your getting ballsacks on your plant.. then youve definitely got a true hermie on your hands.. yet you say it didnt happen last crop.. plants just dont change their gender to suit what ever.. they are either hermie or not...

if youre getting banana leaves this would make more sence.. as most strains will spit banana leaves.. which is a pistolate male flower.. and the two look very different... the little yellow banana type flowers are what a female oplant will spit under stress.. .

i cant see how youve got a male ballsack from a pure female plant.. it just doesnt happen...

a pic would be good... cuz i am a little confused.. the only time ive ever seen ballsacks and pistols on the same plant.. has been when its a "true" hermie... and whether its been stressed or not will show both genders through out the flower cycle.. not just because its been stressed...

wen i had me g13 x bsh

it was a nice plant great taste etc

packed a punch but after coning her a few times

i replaced the mum..flowering the original mum

i hadnt seen any balls\sacs on any thing prior to flowering the original mum

it was too good a strain at the time for me to worry bout coupla bananas

i bought meself some of the feminiser form DUTCH MASTER

sprayed the plant 3 times in total with no more nanas

just a suggestion

a pick jimbo would be great..wats our chances?

cheers and happy road trip

bil

doesnt look like a ballsack to me.. looks more like a seedpod

have a look at my white heaven seeding thread

ballsacks look a little different.. sorry, thats a 420crew link..

heres a few pics of male from the germination thread

male plant with ballsack

should give you an idea..

i think what you got there is a swelled calyx that might even have a seed in it... dont ditch the seed.. it will be good..

if you give it a squeeze or cut it open youll probably find a developing seed

Are there stalks on the bottom of those flowers? That would be a good way to tell the diff, but it looks more like a calyx ripening with a seed to me. Pull one apart and see whats inside...

Reasonable macros can be had by putting a magnifying glass in front of the lens of the cam, you may have to play around a bit to get the right focus but it does help a great deal in fine detail....