Brownies that failed. why?

o i see, do you think i used enough bud. this was pretty decent quality full body stoned mary jane. i used a quarter of an ounce in the mixture which is just one of those standard brownie mixtures.

Im sure it takes practice and experience but it would be nice to get all the facts out. You can read a recipie but its all about the method, especially with the complex science of cooking with bud.

I want to try it again but it seams i could get 150 cones or 8 brownies. and unless one brownie fucks you up as bad as 17 cones i dont see the point, besides enjoying the food with our favorite herb!

feedback and views would be nice.

small amounts aren't really worth cooking with as it would last way longer smoking it ;) the minimum i would bother with is an ounce of buds to say 250g of butter, but i would only do that if i had a spare pound or more lying around because the ounce would last a week or 2 where as the butter would only be good for 4 or 5 days ;)

I dunno what's happening with all you guys/gals butter...

I made one out of what used to be between a q and a half of POST-VAPED bud, some stem, and about 2g of bud to make a whole large stick of butter worth, you use about double the standard amount to spread on bread or whatever, it takes about an hour to kick in but seriously fucks you up like WHUT! for about 8 hours.

If that's on mainly post-vape, I just can't see not making an excellent product.