Gravity

Thanks Pam...I did write in my comment that I use organics and I wouldn't use the product until some outdoor growers, who are totally organic (OMRI) certified product users....they used it...got good results. So I tried it...I'll be posting some new pics in a day or two of a Purp Indi that I used only 4 gallons of soil and HPS light for only 4 weeks (experiment) MH the last 4 weeks. and I i got the same yield ratio as usually ,1/1, and the pics can show the trich's and buds...as far as taste ...mmmm skunky grape flavored yum....Oh i used bushmaster with a 12 wk sativa/indica once...it worked but that was a tall breed (10 foot tall guerrilla grow outdoor strain of Jack Flash) I don't know what it does exactly but the produce was good. I can't believe that Either one of these products will greatlly affect the end products if used sparingly. single applications of this product are 10 ML per gallon of water and it is recommended the user reduce other nutrients three weeks before harvest...so a good leeching of the medium in the final week should eliminate any residual nutes left behind. growers point to one thing or another and blame those things...less is always better but a good strain and patient grower can find small tweeks that won't adversely affect potency, and how are OMRI certified "Safer" brand products getting certified and botanicare and a few others haven't...because they have to spend thousands of dollars to have who come certify their plants process'....I mean really who....most of the 'NAME BRAND' nutes don't have all of their products certified due to extraction processes that aren't drip and collect...seriously who makes the rules for that OMRI cert program anyway....by the way I use soil amendment organics like wormcast, Indo and Jamiacan and Mexican guano's, mycho fungi, silica, and soluble seaweed: Mother's Earth Organic Super Tea and Budswell guano tea, sugar(a couple forms), and a stress free water schedule. So a little Gravity didn't hurt me...oh and now my guano is certified but thats recent...so now I'm ahead of the organic game...lol nature makes organics...man just tries to mimic natures phenomenon...so organic smanic...natural products are good for plants regardless of hydrolation process...nature does it slower and this aint love makin....give me a natural product not a cert sticker...thats all sorry for the rant and Good Luck

lol Oh you rant all you want! And please do it more often!

I agree about the certification process, I remember trying to get my market garden certified in the midwest...what a nightmare.

But I can tell by sticking my nose in the bottle and taking a good sniff that the stuff is good, as far as not being chemical.

I deeply appreciate the time and effort you have taken in answering this old thread. -.- B) B)

have read that the bushmaster stuff is nasty

ive tried an organic bloom stim called BUD JUICE

supposed to be organic and similar to products u mention

i wasnt at all impressed

im now trying a new product called hulk, chem pgr

said to be more stable than rock flower juice

thjis is me 1st time using it and will post results as i test it on 1 plant 1st

be interested to see wat u get out of this product pam

ive not tryed any of these apart from bud juice and at 90$ for a ltr was a total waste of $$

hope it provides wat u are searching out

take care

bil

But I can tell by sticking my nose in the bottle and taking a good sniff that the stuff is good, as far as not being chemical.

You keep telling yourself that pam....

The fact is that the certification process is there for a damn good reason. Because people will sell all kinds of crap and call it organic.

Technically, paclobutrazol is "organic", as it's a carbon based molecule... but we all refer to it as "chemical" as it's a synthesised product.

Sorry to keep on about this. I'll shut up now and leave it to others.