Cleanest bong in Aus

Hey Morgaine.

Several things work well for bong cleaning in my experiences:

Anything with a detergent and D-Limonene (Citrus oil *not orange essence* :< ) so Citro Clean is beaut stuff! - also leaves it with a nice tequila sunrise kinda smell :P

Metho n Rice sure does the trick, but is my last resort generally

A tiny bit of Solvol or Gumption, some warm water and your bottle brush, give it a bit of a scrub... rinse well

If you wanna get your pyrex sparkling, a tiny spray of windex, paper towel and a rinse will do the trick! ;)

* You can fit more weed in a clean cone piece ;)

* Bongs don't HAVE to be fully for functional purposes ( I have several ceramic bongs just for display, but smoke only out of my pyrex ones)

Hope my info helps. If you're not sure, test it... it'll either do the trick, or it won't ;)

Peace :)

Pebbz

Cannabis resin is highly soluble in metho, a fact not lost on some unscrupulous magic-sauce sellers. I recall a 500ml bottle of metho with some blue dye and a drop of eucalypt oil being sold as "Aussie Super Bong Cleaner" for- get this- $35!

Metho, a drop of liquid dish soap and a bottle brush will clean any bong, except some plastic ones. Test the metho on an inconspicuous area of acrylic bongs to make sure it does not fog the plastic.... then go buy a nice glass Agung bong. :)