Cleanest bong in Aus

I now have the cleanest used bong in this country!

I spent the afternoon at it....had no metho so had to use turps to get it clean....ugg.

It's a good bong, one of those pyrexy ones with the hand grip at the front. It was filthy,

i am truly disgusting!

Had a lovely trip to the bong shop, I have an ounce coming tomorrow, so I got myself

a new parsley mullomatic thingo, a groovy lighter with an adjustable flame thrower thingy

and a nice new pipe cleaner.

They also had bottles of "bong cleaner" there. Anyone tried this stuff? whats in it?

Worth paying for or metho etc do the job just as well ? ( maybe if I cleaned it more

than once a millenium it might be easier rofl)

And also, I've often heard of people putting iced water in for bong water. Does this help

make it a smoother smoke, or is there another reason?

Cheers, I'm rambling...I love shopping LOLOL

Morgaine

there are a few comercial products like no pong bong ect but in the end a smart choice is cleaning product is far better imo

I use citro clean personaly ( used to used big kevs gue remover which was the BEST ) but anyways thats a different story , put that hot water and some rice or wet paper towel ( no stem if you use papertowel ) in your bong and shake it vigorously and rinse well . leaves it as clean as new in a few mins :)

the bottle brushes are good but you will find it hard to get into the grip sections of your bong so rice may be best for you , however it's good to have one of the bottle cleaners on hand to clean the neck of the bong

I used a toothbrush for those parts pure, with the turps all residue was gone in a jiffy !

Citro clean sounds like a better idea, shall have to try that one. Prefer more natural products

in the house in any case.

The bottle brush was a really thin one, just for the stem. It was full of goop. One quick swipe

through, all gone.

I'm so proud of my pretty bong now I want to put it on display in the front window :)

I'll have to try that too guys, thanks for the tips!

I even got carried away last night and polished the cone.

This thing is a work of art I tell u :)

Also, I was reading somewhere unfavourable things about ceramic bongs.

Hard to clean, but are they much rougher than ordinary pyrex bongs? I haven't

had a cone out of one in something like 20 years...can't remember what

happened this morning, let alone that far back!

I fell in love with a ceramic bong yesterday in the shop shaped like a castle.

Cutest thing I've ever seen. Don't want to waste my money tho if it's gonna

be useless.

Opinions?

Morgaine