BUSTED NEIGHBOURS KIDS

I totally agree that they will have a major thirst for revenge, and a long lived hatred for you and your property.

It will go on for years unless they are scared of you - like from a really good punch in the face would do,

or if that's not practical then a mean ass looking dog or two is a good accessory. The actual dog doesn't have to be mean, or treated harshly - just look scary.

Anyone that will climb into a yard with a Rottweiler is capable of anything and should be avoided IMO.

Watch out for your car too.... :)

Jimbo :P

fuck em, they done wrong, they got in trouble. hopefully they learned a lesson, and it may just be enough to keep em out of jail in the future. if they do start trying to get revenge, grab their old man and drag him in front of them and give him a hiding making sure that they all know why you're doing it...;) i'm sure you wont have them doing it again because dad will either give them what for or they will move out. :).

a low voltage electric fence wire around the top of ya fence will fix any of those little bastards. they'd shit em selves hahaha :P

Something similar happened to me one year, only the bugger actually managed to rip a 3 meter stalk off the plant (which was just starting to flower. Not only that but the little bastard went running down the street with it at 10 am and was caught by the sherriff and cost me my plant as they could not ignore a 16 year old running down the street in broad daylight.

But you see I have kids of my own that took good care of the problem, as did many of their friends. The boy got more than one beating and was harassed by the police from there on.

Stealing was bad but getting caught and leading them to the house was what got him what's known as a snitch scar on his face. He has since moved to a far away place.

Today, 6 foot tall solid stockade fencing is being delivered, and I will be attaching that to my chain link, and that's for privacy.

Otherwise I recommend climbing roses rather than fish hooks. Plants protecting plants.

I agree with Granny about the roses.

Only thing over zealous security does is attract the cops, looking for filthy meth labs.

Just act crazy as a loon around them...Wolf Creek style. Cultivate a murderous look in

your eyes, and start talking to yourself about "the voices".

Either that, or just kill 'em and bury them in the backyard as fertiliser for the plants.

Dont stress guys i took the barbs of the hooks so they were'nt hurt. they were just snooping around trying to find my kittens[so they say] but will give them the benefit of dought.Their father is a real cool fella and i know he will teach them right from wrong,as good parents do. I was just letting yo guys know what happened to me..... i'm not into revenge either are my neighbours. but fuck with me and my good nature will change... take care all.....spACe

Glad to hear they weren't barbed Space. Unfortunately it is stuff like that that the government loves to put in it's reports about hte evils of marijuana. For example, the 1998-99 Australian Bureau of Criminal Intelligence issued a report that mentions pot growers using razor blades, rabbit traps, fishing hooks fastened to wood(was that you Space? :)) and punji boards(ouch!!).

This is then used to besmirch the majority marijuana growers as it attaches a 'violent criminal element' to cannabis cultivation. Remember, the more that various government agencies can link pot to violence, such as through 'ethnic gangs' who grow children in the same pots as their marijuana, the more difficult it is to establish any balanced discourse on the matter.

If you want to teach the youth about marijuana and to respect it and the people who grow it, rather than just assume it is just a drug that is there for any criminal to steal, I would give a seed to their parents and let them grow one in their own yard. That way they will learn about the cycles of nature and will hopefully develop an appeciation for the natural world.