BUSTED NEIGHBOURS KIDS

ok so what ya gonna do now

they only gonna try it again i would say get a noice big dog that likes the taste of little kids lol

or go to there parents and tell them in china they take off a finger for stealing and ask them if it was ok to take one off each boy that should make them think you are a extreemly weird fuck and they probably wont bother you much :D

anyhoo electrify the fence is another option

cheerz

Visit the parents and kids, tell them you are going to get the police involved. Obviously you can't but they

don't know that.

Give them the lecture about respecting other people's property and homes, and make sure they get a good smack from

their parents. Tell them you have called the police....that at some point they will be around to investigate and place charges for trespassing and attempted burglary... this should keep the little bastards looking over their shoulders for quite a spell and they won't try it again....at least not at your house!

Those kids are gunna look for revenge man they will come back one way or another ... remember home alone lol ,

ya cant teach kids like that with fish hooks ... you play hardball , kids will play harder ball they really dont think they have anythying to lose, they dont think about consequences ... stupid little shits B)

BTW what age are we talkin here?

:D

those kids will be like elephants, they'll never forget and they'll sure as hell grow up while you only get older....thats something you should really take into consideration :)

being grounded for a month for attempting to steal marijuana from another person is down right fucked, they should have been given atleast 3 months and had everything taken away from them except 1 pair of school clothes that they would also have to wear on weekends and a sheet to keep warm at night :P if i ever caught any child of mine stealing a plant from a fellow grower, they'd be lucky to get that and chances are i would also force them to use bilo brand 1 ply toilet paper and a shovel instead of using a toilet like a normal human being because imo anyone who steals mj is far from being close to a human standard ;)