Marijuana Radio USA

Alison Myrden

Question

Hi everyone...

A few weeks ago I was interviewed on a show from the U.S. called "Marijuana Radio/TV" by a young woman named Holly G and another guy named Paul.

The Interview is very down to earth. The show is very colorful as is their language, but for some reason this show among others has had a lot of visitors pretty regularly. I like them. Maybe that's why...?

http://www.marijuanaradiotv.com/

Scroll down the page and see the show dated "Tuesday, July 24th, 2007 with Alison Myrden".

I tripped across their show after doing some stuff on the Internet a few weeks ago and contacted Holly G right away.

She got back to me that day and voilá! I was on their show... ;-D

Check it out when you have a few minutes...

Love and a squish,

Alison Myrden

xx

www.themarijuanamission.com

www.leap.cc

2 answers to this question

Gday Alison :D

Whilst I haven't listened to the interview yet, I was interested to read an interview with you and find out that you also suffer from trigeminal neuralgia. I can still remember when I was diagnosed: I had 72 hours of straight pain and no sleep before I finally went to hospital, and had taken a phenominal amount of conventional pain medication (paracetamol, codeine, and something else I was prescribed that I can't remember) and it didn't make a difference whatsoever. The doctor at the hospital gave me 2 panadeine forte (did nothing) and a script for Tegretol (Carbamazapene) and said it will take at least 3-4 days before the medication starts to be effective. The medication wasn't effective even though I was taking the maximum dose, and all it did was make me physically sick and bedridden for a month. I won't risk combining more liver-damaging pills with my current bipolar meds, and there's no way I'll risk nerve damage from surgery.

I've used marijuana in the past for tooth aches and it has been the ONLY thing that has been effective in treating the pain when it occurs.

Best of luck with your marijuana advocacy work lol

Hi Tarnicus...

I'm SOOO sorry to hear that you too have trigeminal neuralgia! Can't believe you put up with it for a whole month with nothing but Tegretol and epilepsy medication! You POOR thing! I too use that on my worst days. I have no life then so what the hell.... I have smoked for almost twelve years for mine - heavily! And I take tons of dialudid daily - almost two thousand mg. That seems to help a bit...

If you start to feel a flicker of pain through your face or head like lightening going off, get to the Doctor's IMMEDIATELY!

See the posting I made about cannabis and trigeniimal neuralgia in Medicinal Marijuana:

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=17555

Best of luck doll...

Love and stuff,

Alison

www.themarijuanamission.com

www.leap.cc