Is the chronic use of Cannabis, habitual or medicinally self perscribe

I

Furthermore eating cannabis is by far an away the healthiest way to self medicate (vaping would be next) although it's harder to regulate dosage when cooking with it.

peace

c

Edibles are by far the best for treating chronic pain and insomnia. The Queen used hashish candy for cramps!

Once I have the recipe down and then measure doses in say a square inch block of fudge, then I'm good for quite a few hours, and it's pretty accurate.

Here's the site I think everyone might be looking for as far as medicinal marijuana:

SAFEACCESSNOW.ORG

That's the way it's printed on the back of the booklet I brought home from Cali.

G

The study used standard NIDA cannabis with 4% THC content. A quantitative analysis found that the Volcano® delivered 46% of the THC into vapor following three 45-second exposures of the sample to the heat. This compares favorably with the typical efficiency of marijuana cigarettes as observed in other studies, which depending on conditions can fall below 25% due to loss of THC in sidestream smoke. An important feature of the Volcano® is that it uses a balloon to capture the vapor, thereby avoiding leakage to the air. It is possible that higher THC efficiencies could have been reached with the Volcano® by stirring the sample around and exposing it to more heat.

The combusted sample achieved a relatively high THC efficiency of 78% upon complete combustion. The high efficiency seems due to the fact that the sample was completely consumed by combustion, and that smoke leakage was effectively prevented by the laboratory setup. Similar conditions do not obtain under normal circumstances when a marijuana cigarette is smoked and much of the THC is lost to the air or left in the unburned "roach."

The study linked by WDC, shows a higher delivery of thc, cbd and cbn by the volcano, not the lit joint.

thats from the site i linked and while you are right about the joints, bongs prevent smoke leakage and combust virtually all the plant material so while they are the worst way to consume pot, they will technically give you more bang for your buck ;)