What Happened To A Slap On The Wrist?

Whether you have any guns in the house at the moment or not, you're known to LEO as a gun owner. I guess what LEO does with that data is up to them, but I fear they'd be serving the warrant on your place with a battering ram in riot kit, not with a knock and a stern request for entry.

Paranoia? Probably. If you mind your stealth and infosec, you can grow for many years with no worries. It's smart to plan ahead as you are, though.

hey,

In regards to storage of firearms just wondered if you have had the locker inspection as they usually do them about once every five years... Alot of friends got caught out because their partners would have a key to the locker and would offer to show the licensing cops the locker but they had no firearms license which is an instant revoke of your license.. It would be a bigger charge to grow at the same premises but really if your tight lipped about it and no one dobs you in cant see any real problems.. I am sure thou that once you are charged for possession of drugs they will revoke your license and take your guns then you have 18 months to 2 years to transfer the guns to another license holder.. But the paperwork just seams to go missing or they will deny the transfer as the person is too close to you.. Then your firearm ends up as scrap metal.. ;)

Cloner _ Seems like I'm fucked either way. If I stand to loose $20-$30, 000 worth of fire arms, I need ti either say "Fuck it" and go balls out and grow 500 plants for a short period of time. Or just pack it up now and give it away. I can't make sense of it all really. If you have a look at those sentemcing tables, the people with 100's of plants didn't get much more than a guy wth 20?. I just like to plan ahead. I'd like to get some idea of what sought of punishment people are getting.

There was a string of busts in the Fairfield area about 2 months ago. About 5 from memory. And everytime you hear or read about it in the news they say "Due to appear in (insert suburb here) court tomorrow on Cultivation charges". If I wasn't at work I'd actually go to the court house and watch the hearing. I'm sure if some new a Solicitor they would be able to find the Court Transcripts somewhere on the net. That way it can be posted here and everyone can read what was said at there hearing?.

Ripped_ I wish it was more like Holland to. But look on the bright side, it could be more like America!.