IS this fan enough?

hey boys and gals, in a space of 1.2x1.2x2 tent im looking at a 125mm centrifugal pumping out 4.8cubic/minute.....is this sufficent??? Some italian cavo brand.

id get a bigger fan but the silly tent seems 2 have a 125mm exaust vent stitched in, been told this would be enough ( 400 watt hps light ) and would this work with a 600watta???

thankyou all.

i lookec at the calculater, and optimum is 600watt light. i got 400watt which is just over min but i dont understand the cfm bit., thats why im asking about 4.8m2/ min.

if any 1 knows post it. Im not buying another light 400w is enough for lil old me, just wanted 2 know about the fan in that area pure cause i dont know what cfm is.

well to start with 4.8cubic/minute isn't a measurement it would be cubic feet or meters , at that measurement it is meters

so your fan is 169.510 feet per ( cfm) so yes it would be fine

1 cubic foot = 0.0283168466 cubic meters

*calculations done on the link I provided in my first post :thumbdown:

you cant really have too much airflo specially come summer i use a 250ml centrifugal fan (lx250 by canfan) around $300 on a carbon filter. i use in a largish room 1x3m with 1 to 3 600s with good airflow but alittle noisy since moving to a smaller house.. That 150mm should do the job for you in a small cupboard or small grow tent with only one light but if you plant to upsize at some point youll save by buying the bigger fan from the get go and maby using a controller to slow it from running at full speed..

If you dont have a carbon filter a stong but cheep new or used inline fan would do till you decide on the final size of your grow. The first fan i bought was a 300mm($175) inline used in a single 600wt grow for years very quiet and ample airflow only temp isues in the hottest month or two in summer. Was going to sell it but for the $$ id get its better off as an emergency fan or kept incase i finally get a veg room upand running.