Cone pieces

hello,

lmao...it took me months after my first session with a bong cause I didn't start makin my own for about a month after I been stoned for first time... Thought I had it pretty well sussed but then I saw someone who grew up in canna culture surroundings and it blew my mind...

Oh yeah...I still remember first pot I ever had too...mate of mine knew this bloke who gave away all his male heads... so he used to get these freezer bag things full of it.. little light yellow flowers an stuff... awesome...I have to say...It's the only time I've ever had hallucinations on pot...man I saw lights an shit spinning all over the place...heard wierd noises like lots of people walkin an dancin on those driveway pebbles an shit....really wierd...I knew that it was shit an I was trippin off my face but I gotta admit I was hooked from my very first toke...

never have smoked those pale little yellow flowers again..

peace

N E one tried the bread bag bong???

Tape a sealed bag and tape it around the bucket ready coke bottle, push your bag into the bottle, pack, light and get a friend to pull the bag gently out, when reasonably full, toke it up and push the smoke filled bag into the bottle again till its all scrunched up. Pretty crude, I know, but something different. Good if ya have nothing else, like water!!

Cheers

LF