Bud Life?

:toke:

Well , that pretty well covers it lol ..

And the reason the plastic bags and most plastic sealables are no good is because most plastic is really cheap crap and is very porous so lets in oxygen easily .. a good reason why Beer is brewed in glass bottles is because of this , Some think you can homebrew in plastic bottles good enough , and I spose you can , but It's never gonna be as good :)

heheh , I just thought too , that this also applies to avoiding scent , say from sniffer dogs .. because plastic is porous and glass isn't the choice of container is obvious ..

As for unsmokable after a few years , I think that just depends on how fussy one might be :P heheh , may be a little harsh , and have lost some of It's "high" , but If it was decent when it went in , and stored the best it can be , My bet is it will be a very hard hitting smoke , at least as much as it was before it was contained .. :toke:

And on tin , in my opinion , I find its o.k. for a while if packed tight , but inevatibly any heat is transfered by the tin .. um .. I like havin a tine , but I find the mull goes drier in a tin than even in a baggy .. not sure why :)

Well , I hope that wasn't complete jibberish ;) .. I'm a little whacked.

Have a Good one :flex:

Budman :toke:

Mould in storage was one of the things that prompted me to make my bud dryer. The dryer makes drying time highly predictable as well as eliminates any chance of mould.

I rarely have buds around long enough to keep them in any long term storage, but I do like Moccona jars in the kitchen. They have a fantastic seal that lasts for many years. Too bad I bloody hate instant coffee... :toke:

;)

Well , that pretty well covers it lol ..

And the reason the plastic bags and most plastic sealables are no good is because most plastic is really cheap crap and is very porous so lets in oxygen easily .. a good reason why Beer is brewed in glass bottles is because of this , Some think you can homebrew in plastic bottles good enough , and I spose you can , but It's never gonna be as good :D

heheh , I just thought too , that this also applies to avoiding scent , say from sniffer dogs .. because plastic is porous and glass isn't the choice of container is obvious ..

Plastic is porous????? lol How on earth can it let oxygen in yet keep water in? lol

The only time you will have probs with beer in plastic bottles is from overtightening the lid and damaging the seal. Cut up a small piece of grease proof paper and sit it over the top of bottle and just screw the lid on the paper will get pushed into the lid and presto perfect seal to get beautifull bubbly beer that holds it s bubble. :)

I use glass jars with clamp down glass lids and rubber gaskets for a true seal, but dont forget the dolmioes jars , just soak them in some baby bottle steriliser, use the grease proof paper and there you have it.

Cheers

Buddy.G

Edited by buddy.g