Add or not to add perlite to potting mix.

:thumbsup: The most important thing with any medium is the air ( oxygen to be exact ) around the roots imo flonmofo. Lots of growers use different soils and mediums round the world and get good results if they remember this one thing. It can be a fine line between perfect and too dry from my exp. but once you get it right, you wont grow better plants. Wet roots will fuck a crop even if everything else is spot on.

lol Peace MongyMan

well hopefully i find that happy medium.

i have found out first hand what bad soil and wet roots can do for a plant :peace:

thanks for your advice mate.

how much coco and perlite should i add to my potting mix i was thinking 30%perlite and 30%coco and the res potting mix wink.gif too much or not enough?

Heya Budder :peace: mate its kinda like how much sugar in your coffee , whatever suits your situation its like trial and error ... but what you suggested sounds good to me :thumbdown:

:peace: