The New Strain Guide

yea very good points, but for the indoors grow i was speaking about, the advantage i ment was you can grow a 15m white rhino or whichever strain of your choice and just minitureise it, once u cut the already mature clones,it take under a week to root and about a week to start regrowing, after that i reacon give ema week or so of veg so their small but not too small, then chuck em into flowering,all 100 of em :blink:, (coz their in small pots n all) 10 g a plant = 1k/, Providing you choose a gram per watt type plant) at 1000wt.. and you only need the lights for 18/6 for a week, and 12/12 for flower at 6/7 weeks. instead of a constant 24/7.

The reasoning behind mitueration is more for the fact that you can pick whichever strain you like at which ever potency and effects they give instead to being stuck with just LR,dont get me wrong, when i first saw LR i thought i was a mad idea and still has along time to devlop some more but yea,miniaturization is always an option,just needa check the results i guess.

This is all just theory tho,never tried it out,yet. the main problem i can see with it is setting up a watering system (hydro or soil) that would be able to water n fert all the plants coz thell be so many of em,but all small and youll need the mothers for the clones...apart from that it should be golden. Also on a side notea friend once half grew a miniture plant in a small like 5 liter pot and while it only got half way b4 he cut it, it was the resenus of the lot (the big ones) so also maybe if a plant is small it focuses more on resin after its reached its limit of bud spots.

Indoors advantages are still the speed in which they finish. Much work has been done since the debut of original Lowryder. "Master Low", and one I just finished stablizing "Blue Streak", which is Dj Shorts original Blueberry X Master Low, may be better than most very potent regualr MJ strains. Finishing time is more like 8-9 weeks. In Alaska something like this, outdoors would be of a tremendous advantage, considering their constant 24/0 hour like cycle. I have actually had some finish in less than 7 weeks from seed. It will be taking a bigger hold of the seed market I believe as it progresses in higher quality. I agree Original Lowryder is not very good as far as taste, and potency. Thats why I infused Master Kush into it. I know exactly how many crosses, or back crosses you need to do before you lock in the auto-flowering trait. I have some Blue Streak I just started, and several taller females Id like to post pictures of. I'll post some pics later tonight, as they just started to show their sex. Edited by mdanzig

Indoors advantages are still the speed in which they finish. Much work has been done since the debut of original Lowryder. "Master Low", and one I just finished stablizing "Blue Streak", which is Dj Shorts original Blueberry X Master Low, may be better than most very potent regualr MJ strains. Finishing time is more like 8-9 weeks. In Alaska something like this, outdoors would be of a tremendous advantage, considering their constant 24/0 hour like cycle. I have actually had some finish in less than 7 weeks from seed. It will be taking a bigger hold of the seed market I believe as it progresses in higher quality. I agree Original Lowryder is not very good as far as taste, and potency. Thats why I infused Master Kush into it. I know exactly how many crosses, or back crosses you need to do before you lock in the auto-flowering trait. I have some Blue Streak I just started, and several taller females Id like to post pictures of. I'll post some pics later tonight, as they just started to show their sex.

Nice of you to pop in with a bredders point of view that works with it mdanzig lol Think blue streak is definitely your most appealing strain when it comes to my own personal preferences. may just have to give one more LR hybrid a shot to see what it's like

also welcome to the site :wave:

mdanzig,

I am so happy to see you here! There's been something I've wanted to ask you but I

didn't want to put it "out there".

Do you know, and can you explain what is LowSnow, and what are the differences between it, and your strains?

I was attracted to the LowSnow after having heard that the males produce resin, that it smells like roasting coffee

when in flower, and that it had an impressive amount of THC. I never did get the seed from Soulseeds and I've given up.

I've decided to wait until after the holidays to build a seperate box for the LR and I plan to learn as much as I can

until then. I've just read the Joint Doctors guide. And I will be getting the Advanced Nutrients 8 week nutes made for LR.

On a recent visit to Cali I asked about LR seed at a few of the clubs, but no one has heard of it yet.

I really believe that your seed will be a boon to all the medical users that wouldn't otherwise be able to grow.

And that's why I feel it's important to learn the correct way to grow LR.

:wave:

Edited by Granny

I didn't like the LR plants. They seem to have kept too much of the ruderalis's lack of effects & go downhill after the 1st season, even the so-called stabilised ones. Potential Ditchweed :whistle:

I did find some autoflowering 'Mighty Mite' X 'Kali Mist' stabilised seeds & they were top stuff.

I use these for 'appleseeding' along various creeks & rivers - by the time they're found they've already dropped seed.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE :scratchin: