Buying first bong

Go for glass: a simple design and maybe a double chamber. I used to use a five chamber bong (at least I think it was five chambers) and it was terrible to smoke. Might be a good idea to purchase a number of implements and some spare parts – because I see a bad moon rising.

MongyMan is absolutely correct – Nothing beats mentholated spirits and dry rice. Shaken not stirred.

Glass it is then, plus glass looks more classy :punk: thanks for being nice to a noob guys :)

We are nice to everyone :) prolly cos we are all stoners, :)

man im ripped!

But yeah go the glass man its the obvious and Best choice, i love glass and i wont go back to anything else.

And you could smoke up a whole party and the glass wont get hot!

hey there streetvision

i use a vape atm an electric one and a glass bubler style

have been a bong man all my life and have just recently switched over to vapes

my all time favorite bong i must say was my old ice bong fill it with ice water and then ice in the ice chamber and away ya go was the bestest thing i have ever smoked through but like all good things it had to come to and end.

it ended when a stoner mate decided to do a good deed and clean the bong his good deed ended in tears :)

and hey streetvision dont forget to have alook through the OSA shop there are plenty of great pipes and bongs to choose from

cheerz :Dj:

Long live the old spring valley, with 40 mm spa piping, homemade billy, although i gave em up years back as unhygenic things they are.

i used to always have a roll, of the pipe , in the work truck plus breaky was always a spring valley apricot nectar and with pie and sauce so i could have a new one every day if needed.