Butter or straight Pot

For sure s.phonics. Plenty of oil/fat in the ready made cookie mix and takes no time at all to knead some chopped weed into it.

Last winter I took my old Aunty Mary's shortbread recipe and made some weed shortbread. Excellent. Can't understand why folk go to the trouble of the extra step of making butter.

I don't think its the herbs, it must be your cookie mix dude.. go to aldi and buy some pre-made..

chop up the herbs and and boil it with a big chunk of butter.

let it boil for 40 minutes.

then put it in the fridge for 5 hours and then extract the top layer.. which should have thc in it then mix it in with more butter.. that way the taste will be weaker... then put it in your mix and bake away!

Don't forget to send me the sample so i can tell you how well you went !

The best thing you can do to make your snacks taste better is to use GOOD MEDICINE in your recipes. If you are using poor grade trimmings or lots of stems or mostly plant material then getting rid of the bad taste becomes a question of how to hide it. However, if you are using only high grade well cured flowers the taste can be amazing, even without infusing into butter or oil. You can simply de-stem as much as possible by hand, then grind it into a fine canna-flour which can then be added to any recipe just about. The down side to not infusing into butter, oil etc.. is that there may be chemicals, heavy metals, etc.. that are left behind from the growing process that may not be ideal for consumption.