First time grow...sorta

Guest sabator

TOM, BB

Me get the feeling that these guys are just kids prob 16 or 17.

Why do i say this??

1. Both are acting like idiots.

2. With a qoute like "i droped out of school cos i couldnt find my locker" they would have to be young.

3. They are both extremely new members

Any way i am not trying to make enemys but dats what me thinks.

C YA

SAB

where was I acting like an ididot?

The quote is from a song...

And will the fact that I'm 18 have anything to do with how you treat me as a person? Or are you THAT narrow minded?

geez  :D

Sorry mate, we just have to be a bit paranoid about some things and the more responsible we are about these things the less likely we are to encourage the LEO's to start having negative thoughts about us and find the budget to shut us down or worse. I believe that the fact that we are seen to oppose or actively discourage such things as underage use, the buying/selling of mj through the site, hard drug use, etc., makes it much harder for the LEO’s to justify the expenditure it would take to investigate us, In some ways we are, for different reasons, on the same side, they are trying to take the profit out of dealing in drugs, we are actually doing it by encouraging mj users to grow instead of buy.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

makes it much harder for the LEO’s to justify the expenditure it would take to investigate us,

this is often said, but I wonder if it would really be that difficult or expensive to bust this site wide open. A few days for a good hacker would be more than enough I would guess, and with the amount of grows they'd bust the small expenditure would be justified.