Looks like coco to me in which case it's a good idea to wear a mask if it's not wetted down, which it is, but I'd bet $50 they are scared of inhaling some sort of insideous chemical used to produce super weed by the infamous vietnamese crime syndicates WITH links to Canadian super pot groducers

Bet they all went outside for a cigarette afterwards

Laughing

my

arse

off

What a pain to hand water all them plants (Stuff the coppas and their paranoia) there is a grower out there that needs our help and a bit of advice on automated watering systems.

that black line just looks like a bit of panda folded over not a watering pipe in sight

FOR SALE next police auction in that area shitloads of fans and lighting dirt cheap

Edited by Shithappens

thats not a bad setup at all :) looks like they have a light every square metre, the plants look very nice and healthy, there isnt any water spills on the ground, etc. its just a shame the grower was an amature lol most of that coco looks severly wet, there is a single fan to blow over all those plants, the lights are far too far away from the plants causing severe stretching, etc. :scratchin:

The man was charged with cultivate cannabis, divert electricity and operate drug premises.

when will commercial growers relize that paying for the power they consume is just another part of growing, especially considering stealing power is the number 1 way indoor commercial crops get busted lol personally, i would much prefer to have energy australia come out and install an industrial strength power supply to my grow house then rely on stealing power. sure it looks suspect getting that kind of power hooked up, but it can be done totally legit, you dont have to answer questions if you dont want to and in the end isnt paying a few thousand dollars extra to energy australia worth their silence from talking to the police about your power consumption? you have to remember that energy australia couldnt care if you drain the neighbourhood of electricity, just so long as you pay for it :toke:

If they are worried about fumes from the chemicals then those dust masks will give them zero protection, I think they've had them dress up for the camera, it will make the common person see it as more dangerous, society has already forgotten that it was a heavily prescribed medicine up till the "Reefer Madness" era.

:scratchin:

I think all of the brave officers who fearlessly put themselves in harm’s way by actually walking amongst and handling the nefariously deadly and treacherously dangerous Cannabis plant should at least be offered counselling. Imagine the horror these poor officers must face – day after day. Maybe they have partners and children; but they sacrifice all that when they put on the uniform, walk out their door and rip out plants.

All of us have our own wretched stories of Marijuana: how she told me she loved me then just had her way with me; the night she brought me a succubus; the time she lied delightfully and the caress of the afternoon sunlight on clouds of blossom-smoke. Yeah, Mary is the Divine Whore - the honoured one and the scorned one; the wife and the virgin; the mother and the daughter; silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.

Knowing that there are still young officers (and most police now are young and inexperienced and not too smart) prepared to slip on useless face masks for a media shot is more than comforting. I will rest easy tonight dreaming of electric sheep.