Was this any of you guys?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/childr...8995286088.html

Six children are in protective custody after police found them living in drug houses during raids that smashed a multi-million dollar hydroponic cannabis ring in Sydney's west.

For the first time, police have used strengthened state laws regarding hydro cannabis houses to place the children, aged between four and 15, in the custody of welfare authorities.

The children were found during three days of raids on seven homes in the Cabramatta area by drug squad police. So far, an estimated $5 million worth of cannabis has been seized.

Police are still searching a home in Northumberland Street, Bonnyrigg Heights, that was raided before dawn today in which cannabis plants over a metre tall were found.

Earlier this week, acting assistant commissioner Frank Mennilli said penalties for running hydro cannabis houses had been toughened last year.

He said homes raided on Tuesday had been gutted for the specific purpose of growing cannabis and electricity supplies were illegally diverted to power the operation.

"As is common in these hydro homes, the rewiring is clearly the work of an amateur and highly dangerous," he said.

"Since 2003, 11 homes have caught fire as a result of illegal electricity connections in hydro houses - endangering neighbouring houses and the lives of residents.

"Of equal concern, police on several occasions have found children as young as six months living in these hydro homes exposed to dangerous chemicals, carcinogenic contaminants and the risk of electrocution."

Mr Mennilli said someone exposing a child to contaminants in a hydro house could face up to 24 years' jail.

Police said under the new laws, the "commercial" quantity of plants has been decreased from 500 to 50, carrying up to 15 years' jail. Cultivating more than 250 plants could earn a grower up to 20 years' jail.

Police say hydro cannabis houses can be spotted by:

- unusual and/or plant (cannabis) odours from premises

- the use of lights at strange times

- the installation of several security devices eg cameras

- illegal connection to electricity supply

- blacked out/boarded up windows

- condensation on windows

- air ventilation/fan systems

- exhaust fans operating in unusual places

- the continual running of generators.

I confess it was me and I'll do it again and make sure KIDDIES are present and "exposed to danger?"

Seriously though ,what a load of "Reefer Madness Hysteria" BullShit

unusual and/or plant (cannabis) odours from premises - that's why FW coppers we use CARBON FILTERS,Ionizers and Ozone :thumbsup:

- the use of lights at strange times - thats why we LIGHT proof grow ops stupe!

- the installation of several security devices eg cameras - Just like every rich CUNT does , are they all growers to? (probably are)

- illegal connection to electricity supply - yes thats what dumb fucks do the ones you catch because they're DUMB

- blacked out/boarded up windows - only fuckwits would do this this way ,Aye carumba there is other discreet ways to achieve the same objective

- condensation on windows - thats why we use ventilation fans thickhead coppers

- air ventilation/fan systems - just like most kitchens and bathrooms dopey

- exhaust fans operating in unusual places - in who's opinion

- the continual running of generators.- yea just like any one off the electricity grid does.

Unbelievable how stupid some people are and this crap is normal yet they are making out this stuff indicates grow-ops what a load of bullshit

Eff me how many fascist heritage Italian asshole cunts are involved in the NSW gov.and coppers? Iemma.Tripodi,Nori,Frank Mennilli the list goes on and on . There is something very strange about this ,I mean what proportion of NSW residents claim Italian heritage ? I'm not sure but I don't believe the percentage is that high so it appears to me that Italian names in gov,cops etc far exceed the percentage of the overall population ,these FASCIST leaning Italian scum who were not wanted in there own country come here and infiltrate there mafia mentality and have taken over yet ANGLOS are by far still the largest racial group ,this is not right nor is it on. And don't bother calling me a racist as my partner is CALABRIAN and agrees with me. :)

Here's the "million dollar crop"

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/05/17/cannabis_narrowweb__300x375,0.jpg

There in bud, are not likely to get bigger, look like shit, are gangly and would be lucky to be an ounce of dried bud per plant there so shit looking yet when I got the calculator out on another story last week or the week before we discovered that the cop/filth claims equated to about 17-18 ounces of dry bud per plant ,if they looked anything like this crap then it wasn't bullshit it was fucking lies ,yet again! :doh: :thumbsup: :)

Edited by Jess Stone

Uuuuuh, yeah, I'm not a racist, I just hate italians? :doh:

So how do you come to that conclusion if my partner is Calabrian ,you know Calabria in Sicily part of Italy and home of the mafia and the notorious 'Ndrangheta ???

ps in fact they come from the heart of the Riverina ,mafia land . Would you like me to get my partner make you an offer you that can't be refused? Do you own a horse? :thumbsup: :) :)

Edited by Jess Stone

I just watched this wank on the news,eef me ,could someone please explain to stupid me, what are these deadly and carcinogenic chemicals used in "hydro"? as they showed pixelated asian "kids" ages 5-15 (they all looked to be teenage) ,they also showed deadly carcinogenic chemicals in the bathroom right next to the shower , I believe they were killer Growtek brand of "poison" , nutes . Lets face it were all fucked as these same "deadly ,carcinogenic" chemicals are used to grow "hydro" lettuce etc in fact I'm really ,really terrified as I heard they use these same or similar chemicals to grow all food :) :thumbsup: :) :doh: Edited by Jess Stone

CO2 or Sulfur burner are about the only possible things i can think of being carcinogenic or at least possibly though to be by the police, but at the lvls you use in a room hardly dangerous, and as you said above average looking plants, dont look like a multi million dollar leading edge grow to me. one more thought, maybe they where using silica which when in powder form is though to be carcinogenic but in a liquid as used in hydro is 100% safe as you cant inhale the dust as it is liquid. if any one knows what these cancer causing substances that they exposed their kids to i am interested to know, as you say sounds like BS to me. as a side point again i have seen fotage from canada and when they bust a room over there the cops wear gas masks and shit to protect them selves from the chemicals and stuff, i figured with that they where worried about the CO2 or sulfer burners as i said above but i have no idea, seemed very odd almost like some sort of a propaganda thing, lets raid this room wearing gas masks to make these things look real dangerous and like we are risking our lives to protect the people from such dangerous things, any how im rambling so i will leave it there, god dam NSW and their bs pisses me off though, im glad i dont live in that nazi state.