Questions on second hand lights

Unfortunately the HPS is one of the two that rattles :thumbdown: I can see the loose transformers inside. I'm going to buy another 400W HPS ballast so I'll have two lights for flowering. Hopefully the two MH ballasts are ok, so I'll be able to switch from MH to HPS when it's time to flower.

I might take the rattling ballasts to an electrician or something to have them check them out to see if they're ok. I'm not sure if I want to spend a lot on bulbs only to blow them, I didn't realise they were so expensive. I'd also feel bad if I took them to a hydro shop and blew their bulbs :thumbsup:

If anyone can recommend any decent electricians in WA who could sort this out it, I'd appreciate it if you could please PM me the details (unless that's against the rules..).

Cheers guys. Take it easy.