Hi LOGGER_KING.

Footy fields eh ! - oh no 4 footy fields . tis a pitty redhairs dont tell you anythin about the quality -

It had red hairs.....So what do you think the red hairs throw back was from??? ,The afgany side or the bubblegun side of the cross

Probelbly from up ya nostrisls :D :D

I couldn't say to be honest, but you don't have any pics by any chance? I'm sure a few people would be interested in seeing how SMASH looks.

:D

:D.....You sound smashed NITRAM :D ,,,,,,,,,,,FOOTBALLS dude, not the size of footy fields.lol.....Tell you about the QUALITY at a later date............AND the red hairs were all through head(from the start) .not just at the end :D

So let me get this straight .. you've got Red hair and really like your footy??

Hmm , fair enough ..

Whats your point?

(P.s. I have come Smash seeds but won't be growing them anytime soon .. Were you happy with the strain?)

Only had one and it went in late ,,,,Nice tight buds,,,,It finishes a bit late compaired to most strains,,but i think it would be bigger if it was put in earlyer(derrr)...Strong stems.......It looks nothing like any of the bubbleguns i have seen so it must be more like the afganies,,,..................Yeh i like football but i dont have red hair

Edited by LOGGER_KING

red hairs the size of footy fieldas?????????

is that right???:D

a phot would really assist in clearin this up....

personally i grow for buds not hair

and red hairs are wat most pistels end up like come maturity isnt it??

i too got some beans,i cracked 2 at 1st but they boyed out on me..

how many seeds did ya crack??

was there many phenotypes??

bil