marijuana - unbiased & accurate medical report

I have a history of menal health

1st diagnosis during child hood: Hyperactive 10 years before trying cannabis and 4 years before alcohol

2nd diagnosis at 24 years of age: bipolar affective disorder -3 months of hospital (devon clinic) that year

Further 6 hospital visits till next diagnosis

3rd diagnosis at 40 years age: Bipolar Affective Disorder complicated with Long Term Substance induced Mood Disorder (What a mouthful that is)

All hospital visits either prior to or after long periods of no cannabis smoking and sometimes while taking the legal and prescribed treatments that were only slightly effective. Lithium Carbonate (hospital release on condition I follow court ordered treatment plan), Cloropromozine, Dexamphetimine 125mg a day and many more, including the 1400mg of Sodium Valproate a day they think I need now.

NO HOSPTITAL visits while smoking and not taking meds

You make up your own mind but I know which treatment works for me :bongon:

Edited by amarkrieder