marijuana - unbiased & accurate medical report

well , this is the best unbiased medical report I have ever seen

that one was released in 1999, keep searching i'm sure you'll find a better one :peace:

NewScientist have a lot, focusing on both the positives and the negatives

As for being unbiased, keep in mind it was written by the "Department Of Psychiatry" :toke:

explains why I am mentally ill & emotionally unstable

you sure it's nothing else as well mate? :toke:

my lungs are clagged up , my mind is a mess .. & I don't need this

you needed to read a report to figure that out? :toke:

People who're mentally unstable are at a greater risk of adverse effects from drugs (any drug) and should abstain from drugs as much as possible, cannabis and alcohol included.

Anyway for those who dont have time to read the whole report, here's the Conclusion paragraph ...

Conclusions

The prevalence of recreational cannabis use among young people and the potency of available cannabis preparations has increased markedly over the past decade in the UK. This widespread use carries health and other risks to the individual involved and to the community. Over the same period, interest in the use of cannabinoids as therapeutic agents has re-awakened and it seems possible that cannabinoids could provide a valuable addition to chronic pain management and palliative care.

Conclusions

The prevalence of recreational cannabis use among young people and the potency of available cannabis preparations has increased markedly...

When ever I read an article or what ever about marijuana, and they write anything about marijuana increasing in strength or potency over the years, for me, I stop believing what it says in the rest of the article. Let me tell you, this is utter bullshit. There are many reasons why its bullshit, at first, how are you meant to test ALL the weed in the country and then wait years and years and do a test again.

When the whole propaganda about "Weed getting stronger as the years go by" came out, the agency that did the testing had tested a relatively weak form of weed from that time and compared it to a strong form of weed from now.

They're just trying to scare off kids, making them think its bad or something.

But just say it is true, you wouldn't have to smoke as much, and theres absolutely nothing bad about that!

Peace

Edited by Shroomertoo

Peeople don't understand that for potency to be a health issue, it has to be linked to an LD50, 'cause the more potent a substance is, the easier it is to overdose. With marijuana, you CANNOT overdose (I say 'cannot' because, it is virtually impossible to overdose), so potency means NOTHING in terms of health. FUCKING idiot cunts who write this shit.

Dave the Nefarious is right, you needed a scientific study to tell you that smoking will impact on your lungs...if that is the case then there are a few other things you should know about the world. Also, no shit that marijuana might have some negative impact on us smokers, we don't smoke it to be healthy, we smoke it for enjoyment. And personally I get alot out of it, so I'll smoke till I die...

PEACE

Dave the Nefarious is right, you needed a scientific study to tell you that smoking will impact on your lungs...if that is the case then there are a few other things you should know about the world. Also, no shit that marijuana might have some negative impact on us smokers, we don't smoke it to be healthy, we smoke it for enjoyment. And personally I get alot out of it, so I'll smoke till I die...

PEACE

Good call mate :D im with you on that one :D

Also what these reports fail to discuss is the quantities one smokes!!!! If you drink 2 beers a day for your whole life, the impact on your body will be nothing like that of an alco who drinks 3 bottles of scotch!!!

So unless a report talks about the quantity in retrospect to damage done to your body, i will ignore it and use it as toilet paper lol

Hrm, what other drugs did that "mentally ill" guy use??? im willing to bet its not just MJ but lets all blame MJ just like that study does huh.........get fkd i dont buy it.

I play a game of keeping my resistance low therefore only needing small amounts compared to some people i.e. if i notice i need too much to get high i quit for a week.......my resistance lowers in that time and i dont have to smoke much to get hich :) STUDIES are usually full of shit

cheers

chris

Edited by bmwdude