What nutrients do you use?

What nutrients do you use?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

House and Garden Cocos and most of the additive range....... If ya fatten a cow for market, do ya skimp on the feed? NO.

Big difference between salt based mixable nutes, and chelated nutrients. Also additives can make a huge difference, am Impressed with Amino Treatment, not so impressed by the price..... lol . Peace. Nibbler.

Good point ..... if you can select a porsche or a datsun 180...

or something like that ...

If you are willing to spend the extra cash to grow top-shelf nugs ... you obviously have good taste....

peace n pot,

thought i would update my nutes and additives im still using amsterdam indoors grow and bloom. also using pk 13 14 from canna my additives are symbiot rhizo symbiont ingredients powered by vrm fermented fruit and sea weed extracts , base cultures micro formulations , molassses . water. also using symbiot phyllo symbiont foliar spray these to products are out of 3 that i should be using the other been root conditoner wich i will buy come time to grow again . also would like to point out that bloke thinks his name tony bowers or something that grows in nsw with the tintures actully is using these products on his plants /medicine :bonghit:

Edited by Stix87

Im looking to go organic for anything grown around the house in pots and in this time of my life the sight of any canna products turns me off.

I went through the hydro stage using all the products along with self maintaining hydro systems and in the end it bored me to tears. Ended up throwing away all my hydro gear and nutes with no regrets. A truck load of crap...

The way I see it the end result of hydro buds are sub par anyway. Hydro buds just like the tomatoes in Wollies. They're bland, They're tasteless. Rich complexities, bouquet's and taste are only to be found in soil grown imho. The fun is in creating your own mix and being able to turn it back into the earth or reuse and improve after. IT might be dirtier but its cleaner.

Having house devoid of unsightly overpriced containers full of lies that are the canna products is another bonus. 

:peace:

Hiya stoners...I've been on Nutrifield coco A and B for a couple of runs now.  Canna worked fine but NF has been the same if not better and much less expensive.  I still have my little bottle of canna pk for the middle and recently picked up some monsta bud (the flower one) for this run and finishing little outside ones.  s'sol, gogo, proganics rootcare, NF fulife via foliar when required (stressed/transplant).  I have some gt cal/mag justin and have used it as a precaution a few times but its just something to have in case problems arise.  We're pretty happy so far.

*edit*

I use these in coco of course-soil is neutrog pelletised (seamungus, rocket fuel) and manures/compost, fish emulsions sometimes.  Still settling on the soil nutes...I've been just feeling my way and when they look lacking, give them something appropriate hopefully lol

Peace

faith :sun:

Edited by Faith