another season bites the dust.

Hey all. just thought i'd tell youse, i have just received accurate info about who pinched my girls. :thumbsup:

turned out it was my sons best mate and some of his friends. one of them was bragging at the local pub how they did it. drunken dickheads eh? problem is he is 6 foot thirteen inches and agro as hell, and i'm 5 foot nothin and 54yo. i thought about caving his head in with a lump of wood, but theres a very fine line between hurting someone or killing em. :scratchin: stuffed if i would like to kill someone for pot or money.

anyway, point is it was'nt strangers, who you can't protect your patch from. easier to protect it from someone who you know. roll on next spring......cheers...b.b. :blink:

BB, it's even worse knowing who did it and not being able to do anything about it. Karma is something that will always catch up to people i guess thankfully.

All the best for next season.

Thankfully we escaped our harvest without too many dramas despite alot of people finding out about it unfortunately.

A couple of pickies of the harvest.

post-11208-1178880365_thumb.jpg

It's in a very tight space so couldnt get a very good photo of all the buds. But we pulled just over a pound off the old girl. We were hoping for more but in the end the bud was so awesome we didnt really give a damn!