another season bites the dust.

hey all. i tempted fate with this thread. my mistake. :peace: some low life mongrel c##t has ripped it all.

about 15 big ones. no idea who but there was blackfellas seen around there a couple of weeks ago.

its a dead end road,so!. fuck i hate this. i'm even sus on my son-in-law. back to the drawing board i guess.

was growing on private land, so that makes it worse. inside job i think. i'm fucking gutted. good luck to you guys.....cheers...B.B..... :peace:

Bush buggered you have my greatest sympathy, what a crushing blow .. i also am in a growing situation similar to you and i dread the day i go there and its bare.

its the lowest of low acts and its a tragic loss mate, nothing i say makes any difference but im saddened by your loss.

:peace:

Here's a pic of my first grow with a nice outdoor M60. So happy to nearly have 1 out of 1 harvests!!!

Hopefully i'm not speaking too soon! The other day i went to check it, its in a fairly big pot camouflaged really well, but the pot had fallen over. I couldn't see it and thought someone had chopped it, worst feeling in the world. Good luck everyone!

I love outdoor growing.

post-10662-1174127247_thumb.jpg

hey all. i tempted fate with this thread. my mistake. :toke: some low life mongrel c##t has ripped it all.

about 15 big ones. no idea who but there was blackfellas seen around there a couple of weeks ago.

its a dead end road,so!. fuck i hate this. i'm even sus on my son-in-law. back to the drawing board i guess.

was growing on private land, so that makes it worse. inside job i think. i'm fucking gutted. good luck to you guys.....cheers...B.B..... :peace:

B) Shit BB B) :peace:

Now that realy sucks. Why does this sort of shit always happen this close to the end. Mongrells!!

I certainly know what your going through. Unfortunatelly been there a number of times. Never put

more than a couple in any one spot anymore. I do know how heart rendering it is to have loved and

cared for your girls for so long. And to just have them all ripped like that. I dont know if you have kids

bro, but it's like having your kids stollen I reckon.

Sad man. I realy feel for ya

post-11901-1174129291_thumb.gif