Wiki's Vaporizer page

Yea good one Dave :peace: , but that article opens a whole can of worms doesnt it :)

Surprisingly, the same study found that water pipes (bongs) and filtered cigarettes performed 30% worse than regular, unfiltered joints. The reason was that waterpipes and filters filter out more psychoactive THC than they do tars, thereby requiring users to smoke more to reach their desired effect. The study did not, however, rule out the possibility that waterpipes could have other benefits, such as filtering out harmful gases such as carbon monoxide.

Im thinkin of going to joints exclusively now ... or volcano .. or .. :thumbsup:

Yea good one Dave :peace: , but that article opens a whole can of worms doesnt it :)

Im thinkin of going to joints exclusively now ... or volcano .. or .. :thumbsup:

Yeah its an interesting one regarding the bongs vs joints, and filtering/quantities etc ..... it's the same sorta thing in regards to when you see news reports like "Parents fear as todays marijuana is stronger than ever!" - it's stronger yes, but that doesn't mean we get more stoned, it just means we smoke less lol

The trouble with joynts is you waste a lot of weed with it idly burning while you're not toking. Hence why I rarely roll one up.

That's something to consider - perhaps if it was legal (and thus virtually free) people would be more healthy in their habits.

Edited by HighRising

the most ripped ive been has been on vapes.

and for so little.

so i vape exclusively when i have weed.

that bong rush hit people think is weed its not..its the nicotine i the bacy mix.

:thumbsup:

Yep the weed and baccy work off each other to optimize the effects of each other. Its synergy produces that pins and needles tingling that you mentioned (the rush). Especially with some nice hydro grown quality nugs.

spun weed sucks...... nothing beats smokin good ol green on its own. gets you wayyy more stoned and is less addictive that way. ppl think that coz u get that instant nicotine hit that ur getting more stoned when in fact its the total opposite. straight weed creeps up on u after a few mins than bam ur fuking gone. ive never met anyone that smokes weed on its own in australia apart from me and my mates. we did it for years and then eventually converted to mixing it with tobacco simply coz everyone else we smoked with would do it. although im now gonna go bak to straight green now that ive got my volcano lol Edited by Oz

I never use tobacco with Marijuana (or ever).

I mix equal parts of smoking herbs such as: Damiana, Catnip, Mugwort, Lion's Tale, and Marijuanilla, with the MJ. Sometimes I mix 2 or 3 herbs together and then add an equal part MJ.

Each herb has it's own effects which combine nicely with MJ.

I remember when I smoked with friends, all of who used tobacco, I didn't like the effects: headrush, nausea, feeling faint and, vomiting (on 1 occasion). I used to go to the bong shop in Camberwell, and found their Mull Mix. I started using that and never looked back. You can pick up Mull Mix at most bong shops.