Cinderella 99

mmmm nice, what breeder? yours are looking good

and do you know which pheno? I've tried several but the PINEAPPLE pheno is the real killer ... it's not just the unmistakable pineapple flavour and taste, or it's good yield and ridiculously fast finishing time (especially for a sativa), but it's sooooaaaaring uplifting high is an absolute treat, almost the opposite of a couchlock bud - it picks you up and keeps you going. C99 pineapple has been my favourite strain for nearly a year now

ENJOY! I know you will :scratchin:

yep - BINGO! u didnt mention which breeder tho?

btw I recently pulled a FemaleSeeds Grapefruit (75% C99 x some 'fruity sativa') at just day 43, definately retained the glorious fast-finishing quality of her mum. Bigger yielding tho - i actually got 6oz off the one 43-day-finishing plant, whereas i would've got about 3-4oz off the same C99

NotDave, Brothers Grimm are the breeders but have since closed up shop.

CINDERELLA 99

This strain may be the "Holy Grail". The result of painstakingly backcrossing a VERY RARE female to her male progeny over 3 generations. This hybrid was specifically bred for indoor cultivation. Short-statured & heavily branched, this plant grows LONG, dense colas with an EXTREMELY high flower/leaf ratio and OUTRAGEOUS resin production. The breeder has observed a "giant leap" in potency with each progressive generation and, as expected, Cinderella 99 has topped all previous results - her high is heavily influenced by Haze; clear, energetic & devastatingly psychoactive. A plant with all of the above is rare enough, but Cinderella 99 finishes flowering after a scant 50 days of 12/12! Above-average yields of crystal covered buds reeking of tropical fruit aromas can be harvested every other month once a mother plant is selected and asexually propagated.

Flowering: 50 days

Height: 100 cm

Yield: 1-2lbs per 1000W lamp