Seeds in rockwool...

Good Luck Token Jet!

They should grow fast from seed. Just don't keep them too wet.

What are you growing btw?

Jimbo :applause:

Hey Jimbo, I thought I would try out a few different types see what I liked. I got some;

Dutch Passion - Durban Poison, my Sativa

Sensi - Super Skunk, my indica (since found out that it is a hybrid)

Greenhouse Seeds - White Widow, couldn't go past it at 40 bucks aussie

Freebies - South African Durban Poison x Skunk no 1.

I popped in two of each. I don't know what ratio of m to f I will get. Is 50/50 what to expect.

Hey Jimbo, I thought I would try out a few different types see what I liked. I got some;

Dutch Passion - Durban Poison, my Sativa

Sensi - Super Skunk, my indica (since found out that it is a hybrid)

Greenhouse Seeds - White Widow, couldn't go past it at 40 bucks aussie

Freebies - South African Durban Poison x Skunk no 1.

I popped in two of each. I don't know what ratio of m to f I will get. Is 50/50 what to expect.

Excellent selection Token Jet - they are all on my list of strains to do!

I would love to get my mitts on that DPxS1, sounds groovy! :peace:

I prolly wouldn't be growing them all together at the same time as it sounds like they might all finish at different stages, unless you are set up for that?

Jimbo :applause:

Yeah, they will all be in seperate pots, hand watered perlite. I figuire I can just grab the early finishers out and leave the rest in there.

btw jimbo, I'd be careful if I was you. Skinner catches you with all that hash, you'll be in the shit. B)

Edit; Cheers for the encouragement WDC, Jimbo. I did a google search on skunk a while ago and found a police website saying that it was a new type of marijuana and extra bad n shit. Silly fuckers tryin to tell us its so bad an they've probably never even had a cone.

Edited by Token Jet

No that would be too small an area for the roots of a mother plant I'd guess.

I just plant the rockwool into a 200mm pot with clay balls (or any medium...whatever suits you) and keep it in that.

You need some size to a mum as you will be taking cuttings off it and a plant must have at least 40% of it's foliage to support itself. And remember that the top of the plant is relative to it's rootball size.

You could transplant the rockwool cube into a larger piece of RW but it would be tricky to keep a plant in RWl as a medium in my eyes unless you were running a NFT system for the mum - too easy to over wet it. I don't like rockwool much though...

There are some good threads on keeping mums if you have a scout around the net.

Trimming back the roots is ok but the plant will not grow much while the balance of roots2foliage is uneven.

Jimbo B)

Edited by jimbojones5678