Celtic Stone strain guide...

if it hermies kull it start again

a bit of a piss off but makes sense to me

thats wat ive always done... id be worried if i heard numerous continual reports of this...the onlt contact ive had with the strain was 2 x lil 1s outdoors..seems a good strain imo,never experienced hernien..

atm i got 4 x celtic crosss on the start to life..

why dont we all have a big pow wow in chat maybe

get back to our growrooms where we all should be imo

and grow some kick ass bud

take care guys and grow,grow grow

bil

I'll be harvesting my 3 Celtics at the end of the month. I have one more batch of steroids to pound into the plants then I will begin flushing for harvest. I have 6 CS clones ready to take their place and am thinking I may try a mini SOG with them to see how big of buds I can get.

http://www.advancednutrientsmedical.ca/for...age=1&pp=15

I don't use Advanced any longer as I am a Fox Farms junkie now but this SOG was incredible(so I figured I would post the link. IllWill must be a barber and notice how ALL his tops are SOOOO even! :bleh:

I may have caused my plant to hermie as I had some temp issues (way low) when we had -10 to -20 days going and some dumbass had his air-exchanger on pulling in subzero temps (Actual grow temps went down to 37 for a few hours :blink: :wacko:

But in any case I am still flowering and the buds I pollinated are producing a few seeds. So I am stoked as the sugar buildup is going crazy! I'm patiently waiting for some venomberry and stoned rhino, as once I secure those seeds I will be forced to expand my gro :) :)

The wife will shit when I expand but sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do!

:peace: Please honey can I? :freak: Please!!!

She will give in once the fake tears start rolling!