Electrical wiring ...

get an extension lead and cut the female end off strip the cable back approx 5cm then strip the fan cable back approximately the same, strip all of the cables you have. back about 10mm so that the copper is exposed. now twist the brown/red copper ends togetheir.you may even have 2 brown cables this is your common/active now you will have either 2x blue wires or ablue and a black twist these togetheir also.

go to bunnings and buy a j-box with connectors, brand is hpm put the connectors on the copper ends and put the cables into the j-box so, you will have to snap out one end of the j-box with your pliers so that the base of the j-box can go on without crushing the cables..

your fan will more than likely be double insulated and won't be earthed so you will not have a yellow/green cable coming out of it , but if you do join it to the yellow/green one from the extension lead if not just put a connector on the yellow/green cable from the extension lead

make sure the cables are tidy and fully in the j-box. dont want any little fingers getting in there. double check everything and plug it in. the chances of it running backwards are highly impossible ...

this may be better than u trying to put a plug on

Goodluck :helpsmilie:

Thanks, I've never heard of jboxs so I'll scope them out. :)

Also GFI outlets or if you can get one on a power strip will give you a very safe connection. I have my entire grow running through them. That way if I am baked in my grow I don't accidentally fry myself.

Post pics a s 2time said, I will photoshop the wiring connections for you(unless 2 beats me to it)

Edited by Big Boss