Electrical wiring ...

ok.. the blue wire is the neutral... the BROWN wire is the active... the zappy one..

now you're power point is different.. its the black wire thats the neutral.. and the RED wire is the active... now.. you can go get a 3pin plug at the hardware store for about $5... they have instructions written on the cardboard... follow them EXACTLY.. as the wire lengths are important for it to fit right

now i am not sure if you can get a 2 pin plug.. if you can, get that one.. it wont matter to miss out the earth on the three pin... unless you have an earth leakage breaker.. it may throw that...I doubt it but it may...

if its the actual fan you have to wire.. then there should be 2 points where you can solder wires too...or attach wires to... it doesn't matter as such as to what wires go to what one... you wont blow the fan up... it will just make the fan run backwards if you get them mixed up.. I think..:helpsmilie:.. well I'm pretty sure...

if ya can throw up a pic like tt suggested that would be good.. or you are right.. everything sorted?