Hemp Hand Protector Creme

bufo marinus

Question

Not sure if this has been posted before

Had a friend come visit and brought some hand creme for me to try.

post-11113-1169797968_thumb.jpg post-11113-1169798087_thumb.jpg

Never been much of a hand creme person myself but this stuff seems as good as any.

Initially a bit greasy like most hand cremes but felt great after a little while. My friend recommends it and says it has helped with her dry hands and she is not really a smoker either

Smells good too, I like it...., wonder what a sniffer dog would do? It sort of reminds me a little of cannabutter smell?

Reading the ingredients on the back says contains Cannabis Sativa !!! What the fuck??

Made in the UK, available in Australia from The Body Shop? I'm a bit backwards, my friend tells me they are a chain store in most capital cities.

Given the recent finding in a scientific study that THC exists naturally in the human brain one could always argue the it was just from the sweat of concentrating on driving as a good driver should and "I'm sorry officer I was just sweating heavily and it dripped on the wheel it must be from my brain" might be a defence

(but I doubt they would wear it but it has to be worth a try because they can not prove it untrue beyond doubt)

its only cannabis ingredient is strictly cannabis seeds which do not contain any thc

all thc is manufactured pon the shaded surface of the leaf and flowers

not in the seed

if it contains thc than it is classed as cannabis eg cannabis tuncture

if it does not contain any thc it is hemp eg hemp body oil

the best ting to do with that is to add some thc to it

try dis quick way

try mixing 1gram of hash oil with the full tube

or tradicinal way

mix 1oz of dry crushed leaf with it and let it infuse for 2week

then strain the leaf out

you wont belive the differance till you feel it