Salt to Freebase?

But ofc, my motive is the same as with any other drug, to alter my consciousness with a foreign chemical to gain a new understanding of myself, by whatever means. I've got this from unextracted acacia matter much easier than any other chemical expedition i've experienced and so i hope to get a chemical extract of this interesting tryptamine.

If it were the only way to get psilocybin into usable from mushrooms, would you not risk using stank-ass harmful chemicals (if there were No other way, and yes ayahuasca would be another option) ?

I see my experimenting for a purer dmt as the next logical step as i want to experiment with a short-acting tryptamine. :xcited:

I still doubt that our lungs were made entirely for smoke inhalation, from living in unventilated caves for many millenia and would question just what of which we inhale and ingest is natural? Its all different chemicals, some will dispose of your lungs/liver quicker than others. :thumbsup:

Ta.

:toke:

P.s. Read more about Lysergic Acid .. You'll find It's almost impossible for a regular "citizen" to develop this "drug" :thumbsup: Eatin the bread doesn't work ..

That is not entirely true , LSA is very easy to extract which is lysergic acid, Hoffmans LSD-25 recipe is the one that became famous and is the one that doesn't get made in Aus anymore, it is the acid that all the real acid freaks crave and want brought back. It is also the one that is infamous for having a few steps that can very easily get you killed without the correct equipment in perfect conditions and ofcourse also a few steps that can just ruin your entire batch , not includign any human errors you add into the equation

My gnome has done extracts from both ergot and seeds and I reccon it was well worth it for him just know your limits and stop at LSA though that is not to say LSD ( not LSD-25 ) isn't achivable by your studying alchemist

:toke:

Well as usaul Pure , You've Quashed my hope of being argumentative .. (and I was so looking forward) ..

heheh , But seriously .. thats good to know .. and very interesting .. Id rather be brash than vague if I think I will learn a little more ..

Yes , They Craves this very much like its Preciousss ... I'm cool tho .. as I stated b4hand .. Can't eat bread .. no way man ..

Science is scary so I now choose to run away .. E=MC-Hammer Squird ... :toke:

Bye now .. Satans nerdish advocates .. :thumbsup:

Budman :xcited:

just found this site lookin how to get that dmt outta those trees out back im an avid pot smoker and love nothin more than a natural but dont see why people look at you like a nob with acid and lye acid aint acidic no more when you add lye n the stuff aint in your product if you extract well and yes lsd is hard to produce but by no means impossible not as easy as x or speed but still doable with time n patience but a simple acid to alvaline salt-base conversion is high school shit come on people were all stoners but that dont mean were daft right?

peace and pot!

I'm alittle sick right now, so if what I have to say is already mentioned, that's because I skimmed the replies too quickly and I'm really sorry.

i just read an article on how to progress heroin in it's salt form into freebase. As you probably know there are two types of heroin, one is a slat and needs moving along for the last step at point of use, and then there's freebase.

anyway, this artcile said that herin users facing your problem mix the saLts with a touch of vinegar, or a touch of citric acid. citric acid, aswell as vinegar of course are in the supermarket and require no special permits.

i used to use citric acid in plastering, to help set the last coating off quicker. So I mean it's used for lots of stff. Otherwise straight vitamin C can make the shift too.

I am talking about salt heroin into freebase heroin but.

I have no real idea if it is the same problem, I only asume so.

i hope it works , it woul be easy.

Oh, also, u can use lemon juice, but this artcile didnt recomend it becuase people using frebase H often inject it, and lemons contain candida, a yeast type fungi that can effect the eyes even to blindness. but I doubt it would hurt you if u smoked i. Surely it would kill the bug?

cheers

rob

Turning the DMT salts to freebase is very simple. Run down to the harware store and grab some distilled water, some shellite (near the acetone, turps, metho and stuff) and some caustic soda (plumbing section.)

Also, 500ml pyrex jugs from woolies are highly recommended for kitchen chemistry.

Now, grab a 1.25 coke bottle and clean it out. Fill it about a third full with distilled water. Through in the DMT salts and shake it till they dissolve.

In a pyrex jug put about an inch of caustic soda in the bottom and then pour the distilled water in to about 2 inches so you end up with about a 50% solution. Be carefull because it heats up real hot and is caustic. It'll burn the fuck out of ya. Stir it with something glass until it all dissolves.

Now, pour a little of the solution into the coke bottle. A cloud of white should appear as it hits the water. This is the DMT converting to it's freebase form and it can no longer dissolve in the water. Keep adding the solution a little at a time until no more white appears.

Now, put about an inch of shellite in the bottle. Give it a good shake but watch the pressure build up. You will have to let some air out a few times. I have seen this stage blow the cap of the bottle and spray caustic shit everywhere. Goggles and gloves are a good idea.

Let the bottle sit until the water and shellite seperate into 2 distinct layers. Use a syringe, turkey baster or siphon the shellite layer of the top. Do this with 2 more lots of shellite.

Combine the three shellite portions and evaporate half way in a glass container. Put the shellite in the freezer for about 12 hours. The DMT freebase should crystalize aroung the edge of the container and the shellite should be able to be poured off.

Scrape the DMT out and dry it in front of a fan for an hour or so and most importantly... Have fun in hyperspace

Turning the DMT salts to freebase is very simple. Run down to the harware store and grab some distilled water, some shellite (near the acetone, turps, metho and stuff) and some caustic soda (plumbing section.)

Also, 500ml pyrex jugs from woolies are highly recommended for kitchen chemistry.

Now, grab a 1.25 coke bottle and clean it out. Fill it about a third full with distilled water. Through in the DMT salts and shake it till they dissolve.

In a pyrex jug put about an inch of caustic soda in the bottom and then pour the distilled water in to about 2 inches so you end up with about a 50% solution. Be carefull because it heats up real hot and is caustic. It'll burn the fuck out of ya. Stir it with something glass until it all dissolves.

Now, pour a little of the solution into the coke bottle. A cloud of white should appear as it hits the water. This is the DMT converting to it's freebase form and it can no longer dissolve in the water. Keep adding the solution a little at a time until no more white appears.

Now, put about an inch of shellite in the bottle. Give it a good shake but watch the pressure build up. You will have to let some air out a few times. I have seen this stage blow the cap of the bottle and spray caustic shit everywhere. Goggles and gloves are a good idea.

Let the bottle sit until the water and shellite seperate into 2 distinct layers. Use a syringe, turkey baster or siphon the shellite layer of the top. Do this with 2 more lots of shellite.

Combine the three shellite portions and evaporate half way in a glass container. Put the shellite in the freezer for about 12 hours. The DMT freebase should crystalize aroung the edge of the container and the shellite should be able to be poured off.

Scrape the DMT out and dry it in front of a fan for an hour or so and most importantly... Have fun in hyperspace

ohhhhhhh my god if it isnt the man him self :applause:

hey bro its more-bang-for-ya-buck aka D-train from WD.ws and thezonez.us

long time no chat...