centrifugal fan and carbon filter

unreal you ll wonder why you didnt buy one from the beginning i know i did, without my filter i would have stopped growing years ago..

My filter just abit bigger than yours 250mm lx250 can fan and 2 foot mountain air filter with 1m surface area $500 fan/filter + muffler $80.

does my room well apparently can empty room every 30seconds but i wouldnt mind doubleing that to 15sec with the next size up fan.

A little tip when you first get it do a test run in back yard, filters are very dusty when new you dont want to fill room or fan with this dust straight away.

put filter outside but near power point, reverse fan to blow through filter and remove the white foam/ filter material from outer side of filter then switch fan on for about 15mins at first youll get a ploom of dust but it quickly disapears. Now she is ready to fit into room...

good luck and best buy for any grow room..

bufo marinus hi mate

$500 setup i bought is now 3 years old so its probally worth about $600 these days.

I payed full price for the muffler and fan but got the filter cheeper being one of mountain airs first filters made overseas and was a shop demo i neede one fast and didnt shop around :scratchin: .

I have noticed at my local grow shop there now selling a long filter about 1.3m tall very narrow with 150mm opening then there using a 200mm fan with a reducer. Looks like the ideal filter to run along a celing or in a grow box, ive tried a few times to fit my filter in my room but it wont fit without loosing alot of space..

a pic from my last try at fitting in my room wouldnt fit and roof wasnt strong enough to hold the weight so ive gone back to my old set up of blowing through the filter that is on the out side of grow boxed to reduce the noise. Im sure if i put my brain to work i could make some sort of box on the side of grow to house filter connecting box to room via duct then suck though.

If anyone has pics of there filter setup they would be appreciated i just cant work out how the majority suck through without loosing head height or grow space..

post-5631-1168834550_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1168834743_thumb.jpg

Edited by thc24

bil, you will be very pleased with the Fantech, as I said. It's a quality bit of gear.

How ya gonna hook it all up?

similar to the way u got yours

i may even try and fit the fan into the wood yet

if no good ill just have to hang it with some straps

i got the fantech for 220$

bil

as me room is only a lil box getting any bigger will be a waste

but this fan and filter do up to 10m2

:scratchin: i got it :xcited:

but sadly its not a fantech..

they only had the can filter brand so i got the matching set...

again im sorry for pic quality...damn

also got some cannazym 4 the 1st time..

some ph down conductivity,and ph calibration fluids

some hydroton, perlite, a free bag of fytocell to try

and she still came to 651$ i aint goin back there for a long time.. :freak:

the mrs is still a bit dirty..:blink:..

once lights on ill have her assembled and installed and ill whack up some piccys

thanks guys,especially gaz and blacksaint...

now im hopin for a grouse area with yields to match..

take care guys

bil

post-8244-1169857644_thumb.jpg

post-8244-1169857694_thumb.jpg

post-8244-1169857746_thumb.jpg