Need help

Thats great help guys

i talked to my mum and she said ok to two plants at max and it has to be outside. So i was thinking is there a chance that i could build a large wooden box and plant them in pots and cover them with the box. And attach lights and things to it. I no i am stupid but this is the first time i have ever throught of growing and i have had no prior experiance

cheers

Harry

Well there you go. Wonderful tool communication :thumbsup:

Ok Step 1. Getting mum on side. Done. Excellent!

Step 2. Give yourself an upper cut. We don't put plants and lights in wooden boxes outdoors my boy.

Step 3 What you need to do tomorrow is get some seed/s in soil. Don't muck around just go buy some good premium blend potting mix $10 a bag, you might want to add half normal potting mix to sprout the seed in small pots.

Step 4 You need a location. You should be able to blend it in with/behind a bush/shrub somewhere handy, not on mum's land. One of those 20 litre bags per plant. 400mm deep holes. Soon as the plant/s are 8-10 inches high put them in

Best of luck

plants can be grown under shade cloth or that transluscent roof sheeting. The yield won't be as much as plants under full sunlight but if you need to hide them from neighbours eyes it could be an option. a box outside with lights in it is a really bad idea for so many reasons.

The first rule of stealth is don't do anything out of the ordinary. So think about that when you are planning your grow. You need a spot where the plants won't be noticed and also no one will notice you going to and from your crop. :thumbsup: