Need help

Hey guys i need help

I have never grown mj before and have been buying from people. I am sick of getting ripped of so i decided to grow my own

I only have one option and thats to grow outside. I live with my mum and she smokes mj but she has quiet recently and she woudent give me concent

is there a chance i can grow with out her finding out

also a list of materials would be welcome

Cheers

Harry

List of materials? well you need a seed, dirt, fertiliser, water, and some luck.

Most outdoor grows fail. especially grows like this started on impulse cause you are sick of dealers.

Growing outside is not easy and you will need to tend to your plants often, at least a few times a week. There is a reason why most people grow indoors these days, its a helluva lot easier with a much higher success rate.

If you want to grow outdoors do it for the fun/challenge of it but know that chances are you won't get any smoke out of it.

btw I think you are kidding yourself if you think you are going to dry and smoke a crop without your mum finding out. :thumbsup:

Yeah, lot of work growing outdoors unless you have acreage access, finding the right spot is very hard

May I suggest if you do try, just do two plants, deep holes, pro mix style potting mix. And don't tell or show anyone!!

Also winter is coming.

If you are serious and patient soak up some more info first, it may save you some grief in the long run

good luck young fella :thumbsup:

yeah if ya thinkin of growing outdoors you may have missed your gap of oppertunaty as you abit late in the season and also pipeman is right i very much dought you will get through a harvest without your mum finding out especially if she has been a smoker and knows the smell

but hey good luck anyway

cheerz :Dj:

indoor growing is as expencive or cheap as you make it really , you can budget a room to just over $100 or you can very easly spend $900+ in the end you get what you pay for and ofcourse different peopel have different needs

My sugestion would be to level with your mum , tell her what your doing and hope she lets you grow indoors , alternatively spend this next 9 months reading and reading and give it a crack next season when yoru more prepaired starting this late you need particular flower times on your strains and you can't afford setbacks or mistakes

Listen, the first thing to do is get the ol' lady on side ... there must be a way of convincing her that you will be spending good money @ the dealers whereas if you could grow ONE at home then you wouldnt have to associate with Drug Dealers who might get you onto speed, ecstacy or heroin.

cause lets face it Mum im gunna smoke it no matter what you say, so just mellow out and allow me ONE plant, or sit up late at night and worry where my son is ? .. what new drugs is he being offered ? :thumbsup:

hehe ... good luck

:bandit:

another reason it's important to have permission is because your puttign her on the line aswell as yourself , as I assume she owns the place you live in it is illegal to knowingly house someone that you know is growing cannabis .

so in the end it's only fair she knows what your doing . not worth pissing her off imo