Where's the Dirt?

I know I'll sound like some old hippy, but is anyone growing in soil with totally organic nutes anymore?

There used to be some legends on overgrow before the rapture, but what about here? I haven't really

been on the forums for a long while, but it's the one thing that seems to have dropped off. Tom...are you still around? I had a feeling you might have been into it. Don't get me wrong, I love the bio setup, but having just gotten half way through a tomato grow in soil (Black Russians) and tasting them makes me wonder about doing an organic soil grow for old times sake. Or is that old timers sake? So if anyone's doing it, hows it going for ya?

Cheers, and hi to the old timers, good to see things still growing.

Vaz

Gidday Wassily :peace: \

Dirt is still alive indoors for me, Im not organic, but find that people can taste the difference between hydg and dirt none the less. I tried knocking up my own mix a few times but found that it was very difficult to get a consistent reliable mix when it comes to ph and nutes, and had a wild variance from pot to pot with resultant problems from plant to plant.

I am currently using Searls premuim with a 40/60 mix of perlite to soil and a dose of blood and bone along with a little dolomite. I prefer my PH around 6.2/5 and find that I dont have to do much to maintain these levels other than add a little dolomite now and then to counteract the fertilizer doses.

Nice to see another indoor soil farmer around m8, Having grown both Hydg and soil indoors I realy believe that people can taste the difference (even after flushing Hydg for ten days) and think that soil makes for a smoother and tastier smoke. Currently about to start a new grow so I will post some pic's soon.

sc.