Gonna Make Some Butter

Ok, here we go, woke up couple hours ago :peace: Once I got enough butter scraped off for a batch of cookies I quickly put together white chocolate maccademia (?) nut cookies with 100 grams of newly made butter in em. Ate two of them straight away, after about an hour started to feel the effects, thought I have a bong and then spend good stone by watching Monty Python and The Holy Grail. I did see the first 10 minutes of it, then I fell asleep. Ok, it was already 1.30 in the morning so it's no surprise. After I woke up I still felt "stoney" in the head. Had my morning marlboro and then my morning crap. Then made a cup of coffee and ate one big cookie from last night and had a small joint with it. Watched telly for a bit and then had another smaller cookie this time and now I'm here, so there we go. Getting pretty stoned now :peace: Gonna put some photos too, just have to make em smaller first...

Ok, done. :peace:

So we got about two kilos in the end just for the leaves, stems and dead leaves removed, oh and those few smokable buds that were in there. :toke:

post-5940-1167358226_thumb.jpg

post-5940-1167358248_thumb.jpg

Decided to make it two lots, even tho my pot was fairly big, I could fit only half of the trim in there. So we gonna have two about 750gram lots of butter.

post-5940-1167358265_thumb.jpg

And in goes that kilo of butter.

post-5940-1167358280_thumb.jpg

And the end product before cleaning it up.

post-5940-1167358297_thumb.jpg

hey there all

good job macster took ya awhile but the taste testing is the best part looks like ya gonna have a nice batch there

make sure ya give us a potency report soon as ya can get off the couch :peace:

and i always just keep mine in the fridge but then again i cook heaps with mine so it dont last long at all :peace:

here a few pics of the batch i just done

med_gallery_7211_201_2343.jpg

med_gallery_7211_201_67693.jpg

have a good look in the cook book section macster you will find there heaps of ways to use the canna butter you have just made

cheerz :Dj: