Pocket Vape

I guess the line between introducing new technology and asking people to give you money is thinner than I thought.

dude you got an idea and are trying to make it as good as possible to try and make as much money as possible there is nothing wrong with that. Anyone that comes up with a good idea deserves to get the reward.

If its just the advancement of technology thats your main interest you should do what what someone else suggested and post the specs and manufacturing instructions for these things.

anyway they look good. let us know when they come up for sale. and if the powers that be give you grief at least let me know by PM I'll buy one. :peace:

According to another site the price will be "Just under the Volcano"!!!

Awesome way to price yourself right out of the market for a little handheld vape!

Hate to say it mate, but I think the volcano(although a PROVEN solid vaporiser that can get several people stoned quickly) is still overpriced itself. Let alone a little handheld that can easily lost or stolen and would probably cost 20 bucks to make. It will quickly turn into the portable vape that no one wants to take anywhere because of the replacement cost alone.

I would be interested if the price was maybe a quarter of that figure. Until then I'll stick to my eagle bill shake n vape. cost 25bucks, easily replaced and i can use my eyeballs as a temperature gauge to see if there is any combustion is going on..

Edited by Harlsmanson