Pocket Vape

This forum is for genuine reviews, not advertising by people selling their products....

Perhaps a polite request to Pure or Oz Stoner would be in order?

Looks interesting though...

They are not for sale. Just a cool idea just starting.

I want people to review my idea, while I can take advantage of their criticsm.

Edited by RockSci

Yes, but you are going to sell them, and your raising interest through posting on a forum for free that you'll be selling them once developed.

How can we review an idea? You can only review a product. This particular forum is for people to review products they have purchased, not ones they intend to sell. And as no-one can purchase your product yet, it's not a product review, it's a sounding board and an advertising pitch for the future.

Please contact Pure and Oz Stoner. Look, they may be fine with it, I may be being over-protective against unauthorised advertising and they'll tell me so if I have been. But to be fair, to the boards and your competitors who would otherwise do the same thing if possible, you should contact them first.

This doesn't mean I don't think your idea has merit, nor does it mean I don't think a portable vape with better properties is something I wouldn't recommend or buy. It just means I don't think you should advertise your product or intended product for free unless you've gotten permission first.

Thanks for understanding, and good luck with the enterprise. Looks very interesting.

I found my prototypes being discussed on vaporinfo.com. I don't have an account there and nobody owns a prototype. Should somebody be reprimanded ?

If someone else saw my site and started a thread to discuss it even though they didn't have one, would you give them grief?

Pull this thread.

I guess the line between introducing new technology and asking people to give you money is thinner than I thought.