A Story of some techniques

123abc

thats an interesting technique with the cloth as a watering device...

when a cloth is placed in water under ground and brought up around the top soil it would act as a cappilery flow wetting the soil like a dripper... thats pretty clever idea..

get your self a glass of water... half full... and then get a chuxwipe... or any peice of cloth really... place it in the glass... now position the glass somewhere so the cloth can go out of the glass and onto a shelf higher than the glass... the water will travel upwards eventually emptying the glass...

a pretty clever idea.. I would never have thought of that... thanks... i might try this with some outdoories....

yeah i think these are very simple effective methods they use.. the less power the beter because as we all no.. its a Natural Plant

a m8 of mine claims he it gonna set up a grow and power it on solar..

He says his gonna knock em off (the solar panals) from the big road work signs that have 2 big panels on the top .. the big orange machines..

The rope I'm thinking of is that woven stuff rated for use with lifting/winching, but the cloth? yer I'm sure there would be something available. How bad could an old cotton sheet be?

1mtr x 1mtr square with the plant in the middle, covered with a few inches dirt mulch/leaves.

The guy who told me that story said it was so successful that it lured some wild goats that ate the plants

i dont know about old cotton sheats bufo .. maybe they could cause mold rot with moisture..?

any body with scientific (tryna sound smart) back ground that would no how to treat cotton/cloth so maybe its not mold prone while having no negative effects on soil/plant roots/water

As for the Solar Panals.. he gave me a look at an example (but of course not the one he is going to do :peace: of the type of machine he was targetting.. the smaller ones have 2x Large panals ( i would make an educated guess they would be between 70-120 watt panals) the larger ones have 4 panals.. but with the smaller ones they are maybe total 3 meters of the ground.. and look like they are just bracketted on (step ladder.. pliers and a few extra's)

The 15 dollar bunnings fan u see are 40w fans.. im sure a marine pump would not be more than 100watt an hour (and you would only use it periodically threw out a day.. and if you could- put an underground tank pumped up to a above ground to provide natural downward force .. example 1000L under ground pumps 1 time a day upto a 50liter above ground tank.. simple floating switch from jaycar/clarks.. to tell the pump to stop when it hits its target of full.. and maybe even a switch to start it when it gets below 5 liters..

That would be the alternative if cant do the simple wick system.. or could use the wick for water and solar for nutriant

Holy shit ev! your into it!... outstanding!

Have boat will plant, Lmao

I think the sheets would work, I reckon mold would not be a problem... has anyone seen that black cloth you can use to put on gardens? It lets water through but stops weeds rooting/growing through it,... I pulled some up once and it was a veritable worm farm just under the cloth.