Problems with my first grow

Well that pot size is a bloody beauty :yahoo: but the Coles potting mix will need some additives.

I've not grown in soil for a while now so I hope a soil guru can give you some better direction, but if I had to do something I'd probably throw out a third of the potting mix and replace with a mix of different animal composts a few handfuls of dolomite lime mixed in with 5litres of perlite for drainage, with a 2inch layer of gravel/stone in the bottom of the pot.

Grab one of those cheap ph meters from Coles to check how warm your mix is (around ph6 is the target) and you should do ok.

Looks like it is healthy enough though for 12 weeks old, I'd like to see how it flowers, should be a decent size if all goes well, good luck

Hello again!

Here comes with an update. Almost two weeks now from the flush and pot change, also removed lots of those yellow leaves. She seems to have picked up nicely (photo). New shoots are nice dark green and groving well. I gave her some complete rose nutrient mix that's got everything in it. Not too much tho, will give some more later. Also tide her down a bit to give more light in the middle.

post-5940-1165490265_thumb.jpg

Hey cobber I can definately help you I have had the same thing 4/5 times my self .I ended up putting it down to PH fluctuations .Buy the ph concentrate and dilute it as per instruction .It takes a bit of getting used to using so much of the stuff but in the long run its the way too go . Your babies will grow out of this in a few weeks and will be well rest assured cobber. :applause: :thumbsup: