Problems with my first grow

Ok, so this is my first one growing, don't even know what strain it is or anything. It's now about 10-12 weeks old and is growing outside in a pot. Watering, feeding and any other activities aren't that regular as they could be. I have given it some hydro nutes early in the veg, it's also gotten some fish emulsion, and some organic garden booster. Leaves are now started to turn yellow as you can see from the photo. I repotted it about 2 weeks ago. also tipped it a week ago. New branches are still growing no worries.

So please help me you oh so cool ganja masters :peace:

post-5940-1164611785_thumb.jpgpost-5940-1164611657_thumb.jpg

She looks nice mate, well done. Any chance of getting her (it?) in the ground or you going thro in the pot?

Maybe flush like WDC and Dallas said. Then perhaps try to pick just one nute and give her regular light feeds. Veg nutes until she starts to change to flower, then flower nutes.

She might have just a touch of shock from the transplant also. Maybe even some bugs having a nip?

Best of luck for the run Macster :peace:

I got some of these leaves on my plants.. I reckon its down to it being rootbound before I planted it... it could be the roots reaching the bottom of the pots.. strange as its not really all lover the plant.. just a few leaves.. looks like they are shade leavse anyway and could probably come off...

also looking at the bottom leaves they are starting to go slighly pale indicating a nitrogen difficiency.. also the yellowing in the center of the leaves could be an iron difficiency...

what are you feeding it.. . and have you got a bigger pot... you will need it anyway by the time this puppy is matured...

might pay to repot into some fresh potting mix...

a flush might do for now... but the faster you get it repotted the better I reckon...

Doesn't look too bad for the mix of ferts you've given it, after a few good flushes I'd be avoiding the hydro nutes in soil and go for a high nitrogen mix feriliser with a handful of dolomite lime for veg, changing to something with high Potassium around end of January.

Is your soil mix a pro mix type blend or some potting mix from Silly Solleys? The pro mixes should have most nutrients available for the life of the grow, the cheaper potting mixes usually need additives.

A bigger pot with some sweet soil would be good,... should do all right though, good one :peace:

I'd be trying to loose as much soil as is possible without damaging the roots too much. There is still a couple of months to veg outdoors so it has plenty of time yet. Don't be tempted to dunk it in water, every time I've tried that I've ended up with a knot of roots, just break it gently, light shake, repot, good water, walk away for a few days Edited by bufo marinus