Considering starting guerilla grow.

yeah no reason why you can't dry em in the bush I guess. If no one finds your plants by harvest time you'd have to be pretty unlucky if they found your drying setup as it would only be there a few days.

you would have to knock something up that you could hang the buds on, or get some sort of mesh and string it up and lay your buds on that. put a tarp over them to protect from direct sunlight during the day and dew at night...

don't set yourself up for a big letdown, the odds are against you with any bush grow so IMO you should look at this as a bit of fun and if you're lucky you might get some decent smoke out of it :thumbsup:

yeah thats it...i really need to get myself a closet grow set up...nothing elaborate...just put some of that reflective shit up around...hang a light...put a big tub in the bottom of it, have a pH meter in there as-well as timers for the lights and just hand water the plants.

BUT... this is not at all possible..

our family has just bought a new block of land that we intend on building on.. and behind it is a big massive hole in the ground like a big quarry.. i might plant one down the side of this very soon...

Edited by hazza

:thumbsup:

G'day Hazza ,

It can be a bit difficult growing from seed straight in the ground ..

I find that getting them established well in pots first then transplanting them into the ground can be a bit more successful ...

Once the plants are about a foot tall they can generally fend for themselves quite well in the wild outdoors ..

So If they are nibbled on or it rains really hard or something they still have a good chance to survive , whereas when small seedlings they are fairly weak ..

Once the plants established in the ground you can get away with watering only every second day , even in Summer .. just water them well , and try to have some mulch around them to help retain moisture ..

If done well And It rains most weeks you can sometimes leave em for quite along time without the actual need to visit them :D

About the Drying .. I wouldn't do it outside ... too many things could go wrong ..

When Mature just Chop off all the Budz with Good scissors or secetars(spl) ..

Take a backpack with you (A Pound should be able to be crammed into an average backpack quite easily) ..

Take It home , Stick some newspaper In a Cardboard box or a drawer or whatever Trim off all the excess stem and leaf , Put the budz in to dry Make sure Its a dry place , and the newspaper helps draw the moisture out also ..

Make sure you air It out as Frequently as possible (couple of times a day is fine) and toss the buds around a bit ... That should do the trick ..

Goodluck :peace:

Budman lol

hey hazza. re crystals. i have found that crystals on there own, in very hot weather can be not enough. i use depleted mushroom compost at a rate of about 1 third compost to 2 thirds local topsoil. that shit holds heaps of water. i also use the crystals far in excess of the recomended rate. i throw in about 1 1/2 hanfulls. i grow in 100 litre grow bags. with builders plastic under em to keep out any insects. ie termites and ants. you gotta mix in water holding stuff very well. i then put 1/2 a handfull of crystals on top of the mix . then a good layer of mulch, usually sugar cane mulch. oh yeah!! if you go overboard with the crystals in the soil, when they expand they can push your babies out of the soil. done that myself :D

this works very well for me but i live northern nsw. so i don't know about weather down there. most plants i grow using this method average about 8 ounces. i guerrila grow em which restricts there size in containers. [water lugging thing]. :yahoo: good luck with ya grow mate. cheers ...... B.B.