Considering starting guerilla grow.

Well, as the title suggests, i wish to start a little 2-3 plant outdoor grow...

in my area the weather should be good enough for it.. I'm in northern Victoria, so i am told it is pretty good weather at the moment for a grow.

i am getting a hold of 10 seeds and will be scouting around the place for good growing areas...

i am thinking i will germ them using the paper towel method on a plate and then put them in pots..

i will pre-bury the pots in the ground at the location and come out with the germinated seeds and plant them up.

i don't want a massive yield (yeah i know, silly hey) as i simply don't have a place that i could trim and cure a pound of bud.

about max i could actually harvest would be about 5 ounces i guess...and then it comes to places i can store it..thats another issue..but yeah..

now question time:

Q1. when it comes to light cycles..i don't want to be waiting for my bud for 6 months. how will i go if i simply let my plant sit and let it use whatever sun it can....say if i planted in the next 2 weeks and let them go, for your average herb plant how long do u think it will take to bud?

Q2. is there anything else bar light cycles that i can do to the plant to force flower it?

thanks

Hey hazza.

Maybe if you can, pop the seed you have and raise them under light for 24 hours. Get em up quick, veg a bit then outside.

Answer 2, you could wait til the photoperiod lowers. Or if your keen bring them inside to sleep their 12, everyday, religiously. Or take cuttings of your guaranteed females from outside; then flower the clones inside under 12/12, in a couple of months.

Good luck for the season hazza :peace:

so by the time it is ready to harvest, the plant will be pretty massive??!!

thats what i am thinking and realistically i cant afford to have a massive plant..so when exactly in northern victoria does our flowering period begin...maybe i could start my grow closer to the flowering period so my plant only grows 4-5 feet tall and then starts to flower?

anyone have any other suggestions...i guess i would be more than happy with even a few ounces of quite potent bud...

cheers guys

I'd get some plants going now if you can that way there will still be time to get a replacement crop in if there's a fuckup. Expect a few months wait before some smoke either way.

Keep bending over and tying your plants down to keep em low if thats important for stealth. If they yield too much for ya leave the rest in the bush for the kangaroos if ya like. I doubt you will tho, after you have found out how hard it is to grow outdoors if you are lucky enough to get a successful crop you'll find a way to dry and store those buds. :peace:

indeed... i think i will start my two babies in the next few weeks once my seeds arrive.went scouting for suitable spots today!

how often will i need to water them? i mean most people say once a day but could they go alright if i gave them water every 2-3 days?

i know people that just water them once a week or what not..

cheers

yeah i might start it in soil with crystals in it if i can obtain some...

i am still thinking i might plant my seeds about 4-6 weeks before flowering weather starts here...so i will get a nice 3-5 ft plant and hopefully it fattens up and buds a few nice ounces.

i think i will plant a few as-well just so if one is male i still have a female so i can still get some smoke.

alternatively could i plant one quite soon and determine in the next month its sex..cut some clones and veg them slowly. let them go full steam ahead

as soon as the flowering periods starts and get a nice 3-5 footer with some fat bud on it..

i know i am going about this the most awkward way i could but in my current situation thats what i have to do...

any more suggestions.

edit: now i am thinking of quick and easy ways to dry my bud out once it is ready...as i will not have access to a drying room..i am thinking about perhaps just hanging them outdoors where i grew the plants because it will be hard for me to cure them elsewhere.

has anyone used other methods...

this may all be made easier if my friend gives me a hand with all this...we will see..

i need some success stories, where people had limited room to do things so it motivates me....

Edited by hazza

growin from seeds man is a long frustrating process

u have to sex em and that can reduce numbers dramatically

u cant afford to have any males out amongst ya girls

as this only results in plenty of unwanted unsmokable seeds

but id be for sure gettin some goin indoors first asap

keep them under a small fluorescent lite at 18hrs light 6 hrs dark

this will also increase the growth rate and also remember that seedlings really only need soft light in those first few weeks as they are forming an underground rooute bank

and wen its time to plant out in the big bad wild world of geurilla growin

be sure to cut the bottoms out of the pots wen ya bury em

this alows the roots to branch rite out

when dryin comes around man u really need somewhere dark

as light helps to degrade the thc, u may have to work something out man because imo the dry and cure are very important

good luck with ya lill adventure and if ya can drop some photos

that always goes down atreat

take care

bil

By fluorescent light u mean just like a desk lamp or do i have to go out and buy one..

I don't even think that growing indoors is do-able for me..

i just turned 18 but still have another year of school to go... my parents both work in the health field and am pretty sure they wouldn't like me growing herb inside, or actually i will be gutted if they find out I'm growing it at all...:peace:

How long will i have to veg the plants inside for before i know i have a female, or i can "sex" them?

what i might do is get a nice female veging and when it is 3 foot i will whack it to 12/12 just by bring it inside and putting it out...

I could probably pull this off and just tell my parents (if they found out) that I found a bag of seeds walking home and was interested to know what they were. So I planted one and it turned out to be weed :peace:

maybe. maybe not..i could also get a clone from a mate if his plant turns out female..they might even just give me their plant...

I will wait until i get a hold of my seeds and go from there..