*sigh* rotten teeth

dev0

Question

yeah, taking both sides, ive decided to keep them on the simple fact that:

"Try not to smoke or drink for as long as possible after the extraction"

fuck that. :peace:

this bastard is telling me to take out my perfectly growing wisdom teeth...i mean...if it they're doing their job, how the hell will i chow down my steaks and etc... im a little stoned atm, but im still thinking logically...leave perfect ok teeth in my mouth...or pay to get them removed because "most people have problems with them"...ya...me thinks its just like me coming to your house and going "fuck, you know budman/pipeman/Zaknefain/67/whoever, you should think about getting rid of multi-socket power adapters in your house because it's a POTENTIAL fire hazard, for a small fee of 20 bucks, i can disconnect them for you"

as silly as it sounds, i wouldn't pay ANY body, ANY amount of money to take shit away from me...

i mean, i should at least get something in return...paying to lose my teeth? doesnt sound logical...

umm...what im tryna say is...if you use it accordingly and don't take advantage of your beautiful teeth, i'm sure there won't be any reason for getting perfectly munchable teeth removed...

but then again...I COULD BE WRONG. :thumbsup:

lol

Well , you posed the question Rehana :peace:

Ofc I never said do this or that .. but I hope I was somewhat informative on the subject .. lol

You don't wanna let your teeth get too bad .. :)

"Try not to smoke or drink for as long as possible after the extraction"

By That I mean within the next few hours afterward :thumbsup:

Anyway , Take care :D

Budman :D

(P.s. It's only because I think the pain is not worth It that I say get your teeth fixed .. If you want to test yourself that's fair enough .. pain will make you better ;))